Search results

1. VINTAGEO

Pics of amps with BIG honkin' VU Meters

BA-5000!
  2. VINTAGEO

Any love for vintage JVC speakers?

Just picked these little beauties up! Victor SX-3, Makes a nice set with the Digifine stack!
  3. VINTAGEO

The Official JVC Super Digifine thread

Yes I see them come up from time to time for crazy money! they are great units, but c'mon not made of gold! lol
  4. VINTAGEO

The Official JVC Super Digifine thread

Friend of mine lent me these victor sx3 speakers that match pretty nicely with my Digifine stack! Workin on getting a JVC QL-5 turntable to add to the collection. Still hunting for the illusive XP-A1010...
  5. VINTAGEO

Sansui Serial Number Database Update

Perfect, thanks for clearing that up.. I would really appreciate the list of my gear as I was trying to find a certain piece I sold a couple years ago. Thanks Dan
  6. VINTAGEO

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, or something is wrong with my laptop, but there are no UNs where I'm looking...
  7. VINTAGEO

Hi just wondering if the database changed? I haven't been on here for a while, but I only see models, dates, and #s, Didn't it used to also list the username of the owner?
  8. VINTAGEO

JVC does not get much respect

Just picked up this little beauty! 8wpc of smooth sound..
  9. VINTAGEO

Let's See Your Great JVC Gear!

Haven't posted here in a while, Here is my Super Digifine 1010 set and SEA-80 EQ driving Paradigm Monitor 7's
  10. VINTAGEO

Sansui AU-777A vs all contenders

Hi I was referring to my Technics SB-7000A speakers and I also have the SB-7000 as well. The ports are different and besides that they are identical. The only other thing is the 7000's are made in Japan and the 7000A's in USA I believe. Here I have them stacked with a bracket that I designed...
  11. VINTAGEO

Sansui AU-777A vs all contenders

I am also a victim of Sansui's spell ! My stable consists of Ba-5000, CA-2000, TU-9900, EIGHT, AU-777, TU-777, SR-929... All great pieces! IO have had many others come and go as well, AU-8500, AU-7500, AU TU-317, AU TU-217, TU-5900, SC-1330, 771, but it all started with an AU-517... Geez I...
  12. VINTAGEO

Sansui solid state 7000 repair, recap, and restore

Amazing detail in your work! How is it coming along btw?
  13. VINTAGEO

What to do?

Thanks for the very informative answer! , i Ididnt think it was just an average run of the mill player, thats why im considering it..and yes KH cd player, good eye!
  14. VINTAGEO

Help me choose!

Good idea, but I'm trying to downsize and I have 3 great tables, the third is a mint Sony 2250..
  15. VINTAGEO

Help me choose!

I hope this is OK, I wasn't sure where to post, so I posted in General discussions and copied and pasted here. What to do? | Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums
  16. VINTAGEO

Help me choose!

I hope this is OK, I wasn't sure where to post, so I put it in General discussions and copied it here. What to do? | Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums
  17. VINTAGEO

What to do?

Hi all, I have the opportunity to acquire a very minty Sony X-777ES CD player. The catch, it will cost me either my Sansui SR-929 or Technics SL-M3 turntable. All are in great shape, all work as they should, but are there any concerns I should be aware of? The player is Champagne in color...
  18. VINTAGEO

Sansui database - Update

Hi I think you missed these back in Sept. I can't find them in database... Thanks Dan
  19. VINTAGEO

Technics SL-M3 CF

Thats very cool! You're right it has been closed for quite a while. I have been here about 10 years and it was not here then. I do know the former owner, Rick and he is a member on my fb group Canadian hifi, very knowledgeable!! And yes it's a group for Canadian audio enthusiasts ;) feel free to...
  20. VINTAGEO

Technics SL-M3 CF

Im in Fredericton
  21. VINTAGEO

Technics SL-M3 CF

Local Company by the name alphaplex here in New Brunswick Canada
  22. VINTAGEO

Technics SL-M3 CF

Just wanted to share a couple pics of my SL-M3. I refinished it in carbon fiber, new oem stylus, and custom clear cover. This thing sounds and looks fantastic!
  23. VINTAGEO

The greatest amps circa 1977-80?

Sansui BA-5000, CA-2000, TU-9900, SR-929, Yamaha NS-1000, JVC SEA-80, TEAC-C1, yes I am biased, but can you blame me?! :D
  24. VINTAGEO

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

A FEW MORE GREAT SANSUIS TO MY COLLECTION!! AU-777,519026243,VINTAGEO TU-777,240020525,VINTAGEO BA-2000,217080490,VINTAGEO
Back
Top Bottom