1. jimbofish

AK 21st Anniversary Raffle

Thank you it was most appreciated. :jump:
  2. jimbofish

AK 21st Anniversary Raffle

Dec 28, 2006
  3. jimbofish

Acoustic Speakers of unknown origin

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/acoustics-iii-speakers-from-mi-who-knows-them.343316/
  4. jimbofish

Vintage TV chefs who may have influenced your cooking style

Frugal Gourmet... "Hot pan, cold oil, food won't stick" AB... Fishwife and I loved the sock puppets. Justin Wilson... "I garrontee!"
  5. jimbofish

AK is killing my internet connection more and more often...

As lini said, it's the latest compatible version for WinXP. There are no more.
  6. jimbofish

I'm using the same setup, but I have come across a few websites that throw up a notice to upgrade to a newer version of Firefox to enter. Then I have to use the Fishwife's laptop with Win10. I don't know anything about Zen1 or 2, but I was wondering if AK might become one of those sites that...
  7. jimbofish

Watch thread issues

That reply was to the OP :)
  8. jimbofish

Watch thread issues

Works for me. Maybe you have to wait longer?
  9. jimbofish

Is the new AK/Xenforo/server/search upgrade going to be compatible with the hardware and software/OS that we have been using to access AK, or will we need to upgrade on our end too?
  10. jimbofish

Regular, Sharp Pops Through Stereo

You have two legs of 110v coming from the transformer. The office may be on a different leg than the open area which is affected by the noise.
  11. jimbofish

Regular, Sharp Pops Through Stereo

I lost track of your switching rooms and components, but didn't you say this was a townhouse dwelling, meaning you're sharing walls? If so, it may be coming from one of the other units. You probably have separate meters and service panels, but you all come off the same transformer. Some years...
  12. jimbofish

Show Us Your Dinner! (Home Cooking ONLY please!)

I seem to remember it always being on the menu, with specials during lent. It is a good-sized portion and tasty, although it could use a bit more seasoning. I always order it without tartar sauce. Hard to believe a fast food company can compete without a fish choice on the menu.
  13. jimbofish

Friday Fish Food time: Decided to change up the menu slightly today. Broiled Canadian Whitefish w/lemon maple butter, baked potato, cauliflower, and pear salsa. I think I could eat fish or seafood every day. I don't because then I might get sick of it and not like it anymore. Went to...
  14. jimbofish

Lost my Buddy Mikey G . . .

Doesn't matter if you mess it up. What counts is that you try to do the best you can. Even if you bail out part way through, people will understand. Those that don't will never 'get it'.
  15. jimbofish

Lost my Buddy Mikey G . . .

I'm so sorry. It sucks. Know that you're not alone.
  16. jimbofish

Current AK frustrations

Record Store Day?
  17. jimbofish

How can I put a shine back in an ash black subwoofer?

Most wouldn't think of putting baby oil on expensive, treasured equipment, yet mineral oil is the main ingredient in most of these products. Everything else (lemon oil, beeswax, naphtha, silicone, etc.) is just marketing to differentiate their product from all the others and 'justify' a higher...
  18. jimbofish

Who's watching The Stanley Cup Playoffs?

Another upset in the West! This has been a very entertaining first round
  19. jimbofish

How can I put a shine back in an ash black subwoofer?

Before you try anything I suggest just giving it a good cleaning. It may be all it needs.
  20. jimbofish

Game 7 OT. Doesn't get much better than that. And another game 7 tomorrow!
  21. jimbofish

Two game 7s tonight! Now OT in the first one! Good stuff!
  22. jimbofish

Sunday Chicken Dinner Oven baked wings, mixed rice medley, cheesey broccoli, cornbread muffins.
  23. jimbofish

Opening day Fish Food Since Saturday is the first day of trout, walleye, and pike season, the usual Friday Fish Food was postponed until today, on the hope that I'll catch something for dinner. Once again, our freezer provided the catch of the day! Lake Michigan Whitefish.
  24. jimbofish

Today's Posts

I think you're actually at the spot Ernie mentioned, but it's "Recent Activity" not "New Posts".
  25. jimbofish

Today's Posts

At the top of the list on the "New Posts" page, there is a "Recent Posts" button that seems to do what you want. It's right next to "Mark Forums Read".
Back
Top Bottom