Search results

1. yawnjones

Replace or fix it

Thx for motivation lol I'll definitely be an adventure!!
  2. yawnjones

Replace or fix it

As far as who I took it to... in all fairness ....lol I rather leave him and the company nameless ...he maybe trolling in here lol as an outsider looking in it seem like he had some other issues going on in personal life so that may have been the issue!! I gave him a chance athough he had...
  3. yawnjones

Replace or fix it

@N8Nagel ,Please kindly send me the Mclean info ....that would be great!!! Thx I'm still going to roll my sleeves on this one!!
  4. yawnjones

Replace or fix it

Totally in agreement!! ..I even told him" tell me what I need to order or help out with no pressure !! I drove 2 hours to get the record player to him not to be playing games!! I'm rolling my sleeves up on this one and start digging in!! It seems very basic for it not to be so hard to fix!!
  5. yawnjones

Replace or fix it

The good thing is everything else works except the record player won't spin properly I get sound from the needle Ill take TT out and post pics of the mechanism
  6. yawnjones

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

Greetings to everyone!!! Been a fan of music since I was born so it is no surprise to be a fan of vinyl 45,78,33, reel to reel and cassettes!!! I am enjoying my musical journey and acquired a few good record players that I would like to revive .....just because it's a joy to hear how these...
  7. yawnjones

Replace or fix it

Is it worth fixing or find a replacement TT!!! I took my TT to a place in VA but the guy told me he couldn't fix it he had my turntable for 6 months !!! and told me to replace it ...but I think it can fixed I still think it was a brush off!! It seems like he didn't want to be bothered!! The TT...
  8. yawnjones

The Over 50 Turntable Club

Is it worth fixing or find a replacement TT!!! I took my TT to a place in VA but the guy told me he couldn't fix it he had my turntable for 6 months !!! and told me to replace it ...but I think it can fixed I still think it was a brush off!! It seems like he didn't want to be bothered...
Back
Top Bottom