Search results

1. Rmc7400

AAL Speakers (American AUDIO )

I just put a pair, sitting on the roadside, into my car. Brought them home, hooked them up to my Citation 16 and they aren’t bad. I have Paradigm 9SEs and Klipsch KGs. The Paradigms are by far better, but the AALs are better than the Klipsch, hands down. Not better built, better sound.
  2. Rmc7400

The Official H/K Citation Owners Thread

how does it sound now compared to what it sounded like before? What did you have done?
  3. Rmc7400

Thanks again Fred. I bought some better cables. Didn’t really work. Next I went with your advice and started to unplug components and found the CD players are the culprit. Specifically in the left channel. Also- did some research on the int input sensitivity of my 17. I use this and a...
  4. Rmc7400

Thank you for the reply Fred. Makes sense. I won’t worry about it and will enjoy the heck out of my system with my new to me Cit. 17. One more question. When I turn the amp on without a preamp plugged in the amp and speakers are dead quiet. When I plug in a preamp it buzzes. Is this a...
  5. Rmc7400

BTW- I just came across the Citation Owners thread. I own a 16A, 11, 17 & 14. Is it normal that the volume on a preamp is different than an integrated or receiver? In other words sound is prevalent at level 1 on a receiver or integrated. On a preamp sound Isn’t heard until 9 o’clock.
  6. Rmc7400

Cool. Thanks for replying.
  7. Rmc7400

Have you sold the Cit. 15? If not, I’m interested.
  8. Rmc7400

Hi All, Great thread. Haven’t posted in a while. Used to be on the Sansui thread, still love Suis. Now more in love with H/K. I have a rebuilt 16, 11 and 15. Oh is the 15 a great tuner. The 16 is flat out solid and doesn’t miss. Unfortunately, the 11 has caused me nothing but problems...
  9. Rmc7400

from the Harman Kardon 430 to the 730

Hi Guys, I'm not new to the site, but a newer poster. I've been half way down the rabbit hole for about two years when a record store opened in my town. Yikes! Anyway, I've had a few systems come in and out. Primarily Kenwood & Sansui. Anyway, I now own a 730, beat out both my Sansui 7 &...
  10. Rmc7400

Hi Merrylander, I hope this finds you well. I'm a fellow AKer. I started down this rabbit...

Hi Merrylander, I hope this finds you well. I'm a fellow AKer. I started down this rabbit hole with Kenwood. Sansui next, h/k730 and my uncle let me borrow his CR1020. I now own a very nice one of my own. Amazing unit! Anyway, there are some marks on the top grill from the heat. Is there...
  11. Rmc7400

Sansui Single Digit Series Receiver Club!

Have a Seven and it is the best sounding unit I own. Almost as powerful as my 881, definitely a clearer sound up and down the spectrum.
  12. Rmc7400

Any interest in a Chicago area club?

I'm in Wheaton as well. I'm interested.
  13. Rmc7400

What TT's do you folks have

Sherwood ST 905 with AT-M14LCU. Sweet Little Surprise. Super clear & Awesome, very little rear noise.
  14. Rmc7400

Saturday Tunes

Sticky Fingers MOFI through Sansui 881 & OLAs
  15. Rmc7400

Sansui 551 question

Sansui 881 & 771 I'm pretty new here too. Started with Kenwood kr7400. Then picked up 9400 & have added 881 & 771. I am very impressed with these two units (going to sell 7400). Anyway, I have had the cover off the 881 a few times and if you give he cover a little extra push or pull...
  16. Rmc7400

Sansui 881 Tuner Tune-up

881 I too have the 9400 & 7400 & just picked up an 881 this week. WOW the 9400 is powerful, but this 881 is solo sweet sounding! I love it. Sansui all day & night long.
  17. Rmc7400

Today's SOUL Playlist

Wilson Pickett: Get Me Back on Time, Engine Number 9
Back
Top Bottom