Search results

1. Woody76

Cerwin Vega, 417R "Hardrockers"

Actually there are 2 tweeters front and back and the second front is a super tweeter.
  2. Woody76

Yes they are very attractive, and in great shape considering they are 40 years old.
  3. Woody76

Thank you.
  4. Woody76

Here's a picture of current rig that I'm having fun with. CV speakers, Bel Canto VBS1, Pre3.5, DAC3vb. Jeff Rowland 201's.
  5. Woody76

Pics of my Cerwin-Vega 417R and 317P speakers

Hate to tell you but those are not 417r.
  6. Woody76

Pics of my Cerwin-Vega 417R and 317P speakers

Hate to tell you but those are not 417r.
  7. Woody76

New house calls for new speakers.....

Got it all matching now........:)
  8. Woody76

Yes unfortunately the Focals do need a sub....
  9. Woody76

Just gave the Focal Sopra 2's some nice clean power from a couple MC402's........ya I'm not spoiled...lol
  10. Woody76

Focal Sopra 2
  11. Woody76

Just moved to a house with a bigger music room, so why not treat the room with s omething special.
  12. Woody76

Asking me if they will go louder is kind of a silly question, When you have clarity you don't...

Asking me if they will go louder is kind of a silly question, When you have clarity you don't need volume. That being said the psb's are a nice speaker that can handle being pushed. I used mine with a Bryston 4B ST behind them and they handled it very well. Pairing equipment and cables is a...
  13. Woody76

Hi there. The X2T's were my first brand new entry level speakers and for what they are you...

Hi there. The X2T's were my first brand new entry level speakers and for what they are you cannot beat them at that price point. Lots of bass good imaging and clear mid and highs. Hope this helps.
  14. Woody76

Upgrades....:)

Pioneer PD-D6-J sacd player and project 1xpression TT
  15. Woody76

Thanks, it truly is an amazing sound.
  16. Woody76

Here's what upgrades I have ended up with after a year. Bryston 4B ST THX Musical fidelity A300 as pre moon 280D and my gems Totem Mani II Signature.
  17. Woody76

Pioneer SA-6700 and TX-6700, worth salvaging?

Wow this thread was from 10 years ago and i'm reading it now because I found a nice minty pair.
  18. Woody76

My piece of heaven

I'm unsure if your trolling or not, I use the power conditioner to protect my investment feeding it clean steady power. I might be crazy but when a person spends thousands of dollars on electronics I'm sure they don't plug it straight in the wall...........
  19. Woody76

My piece of heaven

I almost forgot about my most important part PS audio quintet power conditioner.
  20. Woody76

My piece of heaven

Grant fidelity, Rita 880, Realistic 2080, Project 1Xpression Carbon Classic, DAC magic plus, phono box II se, pioneer elite sacd, and psb X2T.
  21. Woody76

Vintage Pioneer and Sansui

She is coming together and I couldn't be happier PL-514/Empire 999 cart G-5000 SE-3300 pile of poo EQ RT-707
  22. Woody76

Constant popping after new cart

Ok guys thx I have it at 2.5 and seems to be ok and i keep my record very clean, a local hifi shop charges $3 to clean with $4500 cleaner and that includes new anti static sleeve.
  23. Woody76

Ok thank you very much I find it sounded better at about 2.5 but turned it back down out of fear I was doing damage to the record. Again thank you for info.
  24. Woody76

here's a pic it seems like a harsh angle to me? oh btw it did stop popping, I'd like to know tracking force i got it at 2g right now
Back
Top Bottom