Search results

1. L-82

To Wilson or not

Thank you ! Really enjoying them. they are very dynamic and revealing. It’s amazing they define the artists where they play on stage. Never heard this level of detail. i wonder how much better the Wilson Sasha would sound ??
  2. L-82

To Wilson or not

Loving them, more and more. Are they bright? No, not at all. They are open and clear. I was scarred with all the talk about them not being forgiving and bright. Super happy
  3. L-82

To Wilson or not

Haha yes thanks Will begin with Wilson setup approach this weekend to see if they are in the “best” possible place in my room
  4. L-82

To Wilson or not

Here are a couple of pics sequential numbers for the Watts and the puppy Really happy ❤️ And I really don’t find them bright or hard what’s so ever, in fact they to represent the instruments being played
  5. L-82

To Wilson or not

The Watt Puppy 3.2 are in the house. First impressions very very good. Lots of bass and incredible detail. Like a lot of reviews the imaging is out standing. Still playing with set up and they are really outstanding.
  6. L-82

Up to date pics of my McIntosh-Micro Seiki system

Looks amazing, congrats on your setup, enjoy it.
  7. L-82

To Wilson or not

haha i don’t think they would come to Montreal and position them. I’ve read on the Wilson setup system, in fact that is how I placed my present speakers by finding the space of neutrality and adjusting from there.
  8. L-82

To Wilson or not

There are more gear being offered now, that’s for sure.
  9. L-82

To Wilson or not

That’s what I read but I’ll see how they work in my space. I’ll keep my cantons until I’m satisfied
  10. L-82

To Wilson or not

update, Found a nice pair of watt puppy 3/2 at the same store in Toronto, Audio Excellence they were a very good price so I jumped on them. Will get them in a couple of weeks, since I am in Montrea. will keep you posted.
  11. L-82

Wilson WATT Series 3-Puppy 2

Hello guys reviving this threat, just bought a pair of WP 3.2 from audio excellence in Toronto and they should arrive in Montreal in a couple of weeks. I can’t wait to try them with my Mcintosh MA7000, currently I have canton Vento 809 DC. Question for you, should I hook them up to the 2 ohm...
  12. L-82

To Wilson or not

We’ll for now it looks like the haunt is over, what is on the market in Montreal is way outside my price range. As stated at the beginning “I am really happy with Cantons” decided that if a pair falls on my lap I’ll stay with what I have. Thank you for all your input.
  13. L-82

To Wilson or not

Really, why please
  14. L-82

To Wilson or not

I’ll check now
  15. L-82

To Wilson or not

So they sold before I was able to take a look. The Sophia’s 1 asking price was 5500$ can, not bad. Now there is a pair of mint Sabrina’s but they are more expensive, 12000$ Canadian. I’ll ask to go take a look and listen but 12 k is a lot of money. would they make that much of a difference...
  16. L-82

To Wilson or not

Emailed the seller to see how we can do this…will keep you posted.
  17. L-82

To Wilson or not

Ok thanks, I will make sure
  18. L-82

To Wilson or not

Yes!
  19. L-82

To Wilson or not

I agrée with you about the moral and correct thing to do, in this case the Sophia are a used pair. I was thinking of driving the 5 hours to audition them at the store that is selling them…we’ll see.
  20. L-82

To Wilson or not

I will go and audit a pair at the local TOTL hifi shore. i think I can, my Mcintosh integrated ma7000 is 250 watts.
  21. L-82

To Wilson or not

Devore are an other beautiful speaker that I am sure sound amazing , congrats!
  22. L-82

To Wilson or not

Wow that’s a strong opinion, you didn’t get Wilson’s? What did you swap your Canton for ? Would consider the canton more naturally sounding than the Wilson ?
  23. L-82

To Wilson or not

Thanks for your reply, I heard they are difficult to place. Do you still have them ?
  24. L-82

To Wilson or not

Still loving my Canton Vento 809DC along with my Mcintosh MA7000. I mostly Garrard 401 turntable As the source. Last week I was going to get a used pair of JBL 250ti that would need new surrounds but in great shape at a very good price. I wasn’t sure so I let them go. I am now looking at pair...
  25. L-82

Albums where EVERY song is good

Haha that’s funny but hey to each their own. Cheers
Back
Top Bottom