Search results

1. beeluv

my sad collection of "New England" loudspeakers

Just stumbled onto this thread, thanks everyone, let's keep it alive. AR3a recapped and sealed, going to replace the pots soon with ohmites, the originals are just too far gone. Snell K refoamed and my Brooklyn/Bronx connection: Rectilinear XII recapped Rectilinear III to be recapped
  2. beeluv

How Many Kenwood/Trio Components Have you Heard/Owned?

Own: KA-2000 KR-4600 - Just picked up today for free at recycling. Needs two knobs, deoxit, serious cleanup and end panels refinished, but it works. Owned: KA-2500 KA-6000 - My first amp, bought it new - I think in 1970 maybe '69. The one that got away. I used it a Thorens TD150 MkII and...
  3. beeluv

Amplifier Distortion, DC-Offset, and You!

Sony STR-6800SD Left: 17 mv Right 9 mv
  4. beeluv

Pioneer SX-434 - fuse keeps blowing - #8

Could you have the circuit board wiring post number confused with the fuse number? I am a newbee myself, so perhaps one of the more experienced members could help with this. I think you might have reported fuse 8 blowing, when it is really fuse 6, because you were looking at the post number...
  5. beeluv

Newbee

Newbee
  6. beeluv

Pioneer Component Serial Numbers

TX-7800 ZA3602178M Made in Japan SX-434 WC3948274Y Made in Korea SX-1000TD OL23943 Made in Japan
  7. beeluv

Silver faced pioneer gear "buzzes"

Just want to add a thanks to avionics on this old thread. I just picked up a Pioneer SX-1000SD (came with a pair of original speaker plugs, yea!) and thought the slight vibration I felt when running my finger along the top edge of the faceplate might be a symptom of a major problem. Flipped...
  8. beeluv

2285B on shopgoodwill.com ends 12/29

I was just browsing and happened across this. Bidding is up to $295. and it is untested. Might be just what somebody is looking for. http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Marantz-Mod-2285B-Receiver--AM-FM-Radio-Wood-Case-26518632.html I am new at this, so please pardon me if I am posting this...
  9. beeluv

Adc accutrac 4000 tonearm belt

Accutrac 4000 tonearm belt - use an o-ring I know this is an old post, but I have found a couple of answers for the record. I ordered a belt from vintage-electronics.net. It was $4.75 plus shipping. I used that as a template and ran down to my local hardware store where I purchased an o-ring...
Back
Top Bottom