Search results

1. 5

Will a Technics SL-1500C?

question what's not good about the tone are.. they look the same.. is it the lack of a VTA? The material it's made of? tks
  2. 5

Will a Technics SL-1500C?

be an upgrade to my Technics SL-Q3? Hi guys it's been awhile since I have been here posted here, hope all is well with you all,. So I have had my SL-Q3 about 5 years and it has a Shure M97xe on it and sometimes an AT 95e. I have it plugged into a Schiit mani phono preamp . anyway, would that...
  3. 5

Just won myself a JVC fixer upper

Hi it's been a year. hope all is well with you and the receiver, I have the X version and after pulling it from the garage unused for awhile I noticed that same smell. I just plugged it back in a few days ago. Hooked up an technics SL QD2 turntable. Did your smell go away?
  4. 5

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

I got this for Christmas from my son..
  5. 5

TEAC CX-650R and AKAI CS-M40R

I know it has been over 3 year, So which one did you keep?
  6. 5

Jvc TD W354 question

It seems like tape A sounds better than Tape B. More clearer. The recording side sounds muddy..
  7. 5

Jvc TD W354 question

Hi.. I just picked up one of these at our local Savers.. What was the opinion on this deck.. I heard JVC made some good decks but dual's in general are not that good....Everything seems to work good for now.. For now this is the extent of my cassette collection..
  8. 5

A Shure question..no pun intended

tks for the info
  9. 5

Rickie Lee Jones debut album...
  10. 5

A Shure question..no pun intended

I must have been living under a rock but I just found out they are not making phono products anymore. I have a M97xE running on my SL Q3 which I paid $74 for back in 2015. I also have the M92e which I only paid $33 for in 2015 on my SL QD2, Now the replacement stylus is $57(say what). My...
  11. 5

The P-Mount owners club

Technics SL-QD2 w/AT92e
  12. 5

well... i have the .... AA
  13. 5

Steely Dan....Aja It has been YEARS since I have heard this..
  14. 5

Technics SL-D2 Craigslist Find!

Very nice find,, I have a Q3 and a QD2.. The Q3 has the S arm and fully auto and the QD2 has a straight arm (T4P) and a semi...
  15. 5

Can I Buy A Better Pre-Amp Than An Emotiva XPS-1 For Under $200?

Look at the Schitt Mani. $129.
  16. 5

At what price point does entry level TT ends?

So in that case all of U Turn tables are considered entry level even though they have tiers..from $179 to almost $500
  17. 5

At what price point does entry level TT ends?

This question is about new turntables. Would you say it's above $500, $1000, $1500 or more? What would be an example of a mid tier table and why?
  18. 5

Automatic or Manual TT?

I see what you did there, you found a loophole in my question.. lol I left those out for reason,
  19. 5

Automatic or Manual TT?

Simplicity in design or Simplicity in use. Given your choice to pick and have one turntable which would you choose? Vintage or new doesn't matter..I know most here have several tables so this should be fun. I have 4 though none are fully manual till my Sansui SR 222 arrives.
  20. 5

New turntable suggestions, my setup is in this thread.

Also look at the Denon 300f. On sale for $200 and has automatic features like arm return at end of play.
  21. 5

Vintage Sansui SR-222 question

How does this table compare to the current crop of new sub $500 new tables like the U-Turn, Planer 1, MMF 2.3, Pro-ject , Debut Carbon ....etc...? Will it produce as good of sound or better with a comparable cart? I just picked up one for less than $90 cause I wanted to try a simple all manual...
  22. 5

Which receiver would be best for my TT?

Sony STR D1015 or Sherwood RX 4109 TT is a Technex SL-Q3 I am using a Schitt Mani phono amp.. I listen in 2 channel with a sub through Boston A40 speakers. I also have a Denon 2910 to listen to my CD's
  23. 5

How do you guys count your cartridge hours?

Wow I got a few ideas from this...tks..
Back
Top Bottom