Search results

1. Chris Reed

Bose Wave Radio dead--need help

Hi, good Read here, i have a AWRC-1P that is dead no life, fuse good power transformer good, i have 2 of these with same problem. u did a check with ESR most caps checked good, or close to in speck, i have 15V on the lager transistors to the right of the main board there was a large...
  2. Chris Reed

Son's Nak 480 sound fades out....

i have a LX-5 doing the very same thing and i did already install a new belt kit. made no diffrince, i press play it works good then slowly gets lower and lower then nothing i can press stop and play and its good again for 6 or 7 secs . UPDATE.. it was the left pinch roller...
  3. Chris Reed

Sanyo TP1010 Speed Issue

i have this same turntable, mine seems to spin at max speed, adjustments dont seem to work at all, i have cleaned and tested the pots and switch's and recapped the unit, i took the motor apart there was some caps inside and a motor control IC M51728L I replaced the ic as well...
  4. Chris Reed

NAD 523 Aaaaaaarrrrrrgh!!!!

I have the same unit it skips randomly did the cleaning fix it alone ? i have cleaned and replaced laser and its still random skipping. is there a manual on how to adjust the laser tracking some place ?
  5. Chris Reed

Martin Logan Dynamo Subwoofer Power Supply Board Schematic Needed

Hi, I'm working on the same Sub at the moment, i found R11 on the bash board open i think its 1K 1/4 watt, and both power fet's q401 and q402 are shorted and every cap on that board needs to be replaced my main filter caps fully dried out after i replaced all parts, I...
  6. Chris Reed

Help , Elac Miracord 40C

Sorry for the late response , i plugged my my kids phone into my pc to get a picture off. the moment I plugged it in poof no more pc ..... >_<!! but all is sorted now. so back to the problem at hand i took it apart again and cleaned everything again. I worked more around...
  7. Chris Reed

Help , Elac Miracord 40C

Thanks for the response, i have that it looks different from your photo though , mine has a pin at the bottom that gets pressed to release the drop down records or are you saying there is a short one that is unlike the one i have ?
  8. Chris Reed

Help , Elac Miracord 40C

Hi, iv been trying to get my Elac 40C up and running . but its putting up a fight . The unit was in bad shape when I got it, after cleaning it the system worked I can press the speed select buttons and the arm will pick up and place it self on the record and when it gets to the end of the...
  9. Chris Reed

Hi, i was reading on the forms and seen you know alot about the TEAC A-4010s and was wounding...

Hi, i was reading on the forms and seen you know alot about the TEAC A-4010s and was wounding if you could help me pinpoint a problem, the problem is when playing back a song the take up real will slow down after 30 mins or so and with the slack tape turns the system off, can one...
  10. Chris Reed

Anyone else have a Sony str-6120?

Did you ever get your system to work ? i have the same make and model i cleaned the pots and such , i have good Audio with Phono/AUX but FM pops in and out intermittently and i have to turn the volume to 100% just to hear it. any idea's ?
  11. Chris Reed

TEAC A-4300 Auto Reverse Help

ok, she is working found c945 and c1345 failed test , replaced and that part is now working 100% Thanks again only one thing left, the UV meters not moving, any idea's you have been 100% correct so far :) got some old music that i have not played in 30 years its amazing the...
  12. Chris Reed

Thanks for the fast response, the sensing post you talking about is on the left side this 2 wires coming from it 1 side is ground the other is white wire that go's to a board with 2 transistors on it, both read odd so i will pull them and test them. thank you again for the help ill go...
  13. Chris Reed

Hi, i know this is a old post, but i have the same system when i press play > it will play 2 secs and then reverse and play the music in reverse if i press play > and hold it it will play good till i release the button any idea how i may battle this, I'm a service tech for Yamaha but...
  14. Chris Reed

Fisher MT-729 Linear tracking/belt driven - needle type?

I just picked up a Fisher MT-729 as well it dont spin up and belt good , need a service manual anybody got one or a site ? id like to try my hand at repairing this.
  15. Chris Reed

fisher receiver weak left channel...

Hi, im also working on the same system, I'm in need of the Fisher PA501 Hybrid-IC did you ever figure out witch STK worked for a replacement ?
  16. Chris Reed

Sansui AU 20000 restoration - many... many pictures

Hi I'm working on one of these AU20000, i have rebuilt both F-2507 boards, but I'm having trouble adjusting bias 35mv, it keeps drifting down i reajust it and 20 mins later its 26v.. all my incoming voltages look good, could this be leaky outputs ? any help on this would be fantastic
  17. Chris Reed

Need help with KLH Model 21/II

Did you ever figure out the problem ? i have the same radio at low volume its good if i turn it up the audio distorts. i have also recapped all electrolitics.
Back
Top Bottom