Search results

1. aileenamegan

Sony STR-6040 with volume problem at FM-Stereo

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have these advices. I already had the intention it might be around MPX decoding.
  2. aileenamegan

Luxman owners can you share pics of your luxman equipment?

Luxman R-1040 black with new, real veneer.
  3. aileenamegan

Sony STR-6040 with volume problem at FM-Stereo

I tried to fix this old lady. Really being in a good shape after cleaning, she has a major problem with FM. When searching for stations volume is fine. When getting a strong station with Stereo, volume gets down for minimum 50%. Selector is on Auto stereo fm. Today I realized, when switching the...
  4. aileenamegan

Hi Chris. Sorry for the late answer. I'm still here - but not quite often. What about you? Still...

Hi Chris. Sorry for the late answer. I'm still here - but not quite often. What about you? Still engaged in this hobby? I'm selling nearly all my receivers... But it takes time to restore and sell them :) Best regards Peter
  5. aileenamegan

Show Me Your Sansui!

Thanks. Those models having the venyl veneer often make it easy to remove them or to cut around. If possible, I try to save those stickers.
  6. aileenamegan

Show Me Your Sansui!

I generally have to reduce my receiver collection. :rolleyes: Too much over the years... But a few Sansuis and may be a Tandberg will stay.
  7. aileenamegan

Show Me Your Sansui!

In fact it is a kind of Zebrano, but its designed by a veneer producer. Real wood. https://designholz.com/en/veneer/saraifo-veneer/
  8. aileenamegan

Show Me Your Sansui!

In the course of downsizing my collection I serviced my second to last Sansui 7070 and given her a new veneer.
  9. aileenamegan

Restoring a Sansui 4000

Sorry guys, got it in the meantime. Two lamps because of AM and FM. Obviously the black cable is connected to both lamps.
  10. aileenamegan

Restoring a Sansui 4000

I know this thread is a bit older... Hopefully someone might give me a clou about the pointer. I had to change all the bulbs in my 4000. Some had broken wires, others habe been to "rotten". The pointer didn't lit at all. When looking for the pointer needle, I realized two minibulbs in it. One...
  11. aileenamegan

Show Me Your Sansui!

The last one is gone today... RA-700
  12. aileenamegan

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

A mint STR-6800SD. Just finished cleaning and checking.
  13. aileenamegan

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

A weeks before Xmas I finished restoring this little "gem". Cleaning, servicing, new bulbs, some new transistors and new painting of the metering needle (after cleaning it).
  14. aileenamegan

Ah, ok. Got it now.
  15. aileenamegan

Rebuilding for the original illumination is no option?
  16. aileenamegan

Lost completely its charme with the blue light. Just my2cts.
  17. aileenamegan

You are on the right track. As far as I remember its the so called gun metal version of the KT-8300. Absolutely identical. Except for the worldwide voltage capability. Sold only in Europe. Beside the 700T Kenwoods best Tuner in those days. There is also another version with a front panel in...
  18. aileenamegan

Kenwood TK250 Amplifier

That won't happen. I asssure you. I tried this twi times with a Kenwood KR-6200 and a Sansui 2000 I'v had twice. One unit got new caps, one not. All of the old caps had been within the values, 95% over 100% (the value itself). I invited two friends to compare with me after. Impossible to hear...
  19. aileenamegan

Kenwood TK250 Amplifier

If you take 10.000µf instead of 1.000? Or 4.700µF instead of 1.000µF? What should be improved?
  20. aileenamegan

Kenwood TK250 Amplifier

There won't be an improvement by choosing so much higher values for the caps...
  21. aileenamegan

Sansui TU-666

Tried to wake up an already cleaned TU-666. Yesterday evening I succeeded, but realized that the power switch did no go out without some resistance when pushing it. In fact, I needed two/three times of pushing. Today I pushed button in - nothing happened. No power at all. All fuses are ok. So I...
  22. aileenamegan

Show Us Your Micro / Mini Component Systems

Realistic SA-102, TM-102
  23. aileenamegan

Show us your Realistic (Radio Shack) stuff

Just finished Service... SA-2000
Back
Top Bottom