Search results

1. Verde

Klipsch Epic Owners?

I am a CF-4 fan. I like the CF-3 too. I am glad to see there is still interest in them. I like to power them with big vintage receivers. I think they sounded the best with high quality CD players, but now I stream everything. Verde
  2. Verde

What's your favorite beer / stereo combo ?

Hi Blah, Blah, Blah, The 971 holds its own with the others. The blue buttons allow me to a and b between units. You can hear differences between the receivers. Verde
  3. Verde

What's your favorite beer / stereo combo ?

Modelo Especial
  4. Verde

Sansui Enthusiasts. Where are you located?

Central Texas.
  5. Verde

What's the Story on the Sansui G-series?

If you really want to check out the Sansui g series start with the G-9000. Get a good pair of speakers that can take some serious power. Then crank it up with your favorite songs. You will be grinning from ear to ear. It will check all the boxes.
  6. Verde

Audio rack for Sansui G9000

Here is mine,, It's in my office.
  7. Verde

Harman/Kardon Citation Receiver - restoration

Allison, I'm glad you got it working. I agree it's a gem. The outside is pretty classy looking! The inside reminds me of the Onkyo receivers. Verde
  8. Verde

G-9000 resurrection

I'd bet money the guy that attempted this restoration is following this thread. He must be one of those guys that thinks he can do anything/everything. Nice work Turbo.
  9. Verde

Sansui G-33000 restoration

Ukza, I like the way you wired the filter caps. I assume you added the ground post and changed out the factory ground straps. It looks way better than factory. Verde
  10. Verde

how do I upgrade my status?

how do I upgrade my status?
  11. Verde

Sansui g9700 dropped

I had a G 971 come in like that. Seller gave me $200. back. We straightened the rear panel and now you can't tell it was ever damaged.
  12. Verde

Parts list for Sansui G-9700 rebuild

Thanks for taking the time to post the list.
  13. Verde

Another SX-1250 saved from the scrap bin

I'm sure you can find instructions online. I suspect there will be a learning curve to deal with.
  14. Verde

Another SX-1250 saved from the scrap bin

Onward james, TXTurbo's brother is re veneering the cases. Not making new cases. This is a Hitachi sr 2004 case he did for me. I bought the claro walnut veneer off the bay. If turbo already answered you, I didn't see it. If you have a case to redo, Turbo and I could keep after him until he...
  15. Verde

Rack/Shelf for G-22/33k?

Toby, I also have a sr 929 and Kef reference 4's. :)
  16. Verde

Rack/Shelf for G-22/33k?

You can set a G22,000 on a normal sized credenza. Let it hang over a little each way. I keep mine in my office. The wife thinks I'm crazy though. We have a nice home theater set up in the great room not that far away. She thinks I don't need another set up in my office. I bought mine new...
  17. Verde

Chorus II's - Thank you and Amp direction

tomlinmgt, You really did dig a deep rabbit hole! Did you ever try the big epic's?
  18. Verde

Sansui G-22000 Restoration/Upgrade Thread

Mattsd, Thanks for doing the great write up with photos! It's very interesting to see and understand what makes the bid G special. Verde
  19. Verde

Pioneer SX-1980, AWR-154/155 power supply re-design

Rick, were you waiting on a board from TXTurbo?
  20. Verde

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

G-8700DB,819080128,Verde G-971,819070173,Verde G-9000,818030386,Verde G-9700,819080013,Verde
  21. Verde

Pete, I had read the production data in this thread previously. What I was asking is how can Kevzep's tuner number be from June, and mine from September but his has higher production number. Is the production number restarted every month? Also monthly report link opens but doesn't work for...
  22. Verde

Hi Pete, G22,000,238090183,Verde Tuner G22,000,238070247,Verde Amp I went through the whole thread. Looks like w1jim has the earliest G 22,000 tuner with 238050020. kevzep has 238060270 and I'm thinking that's his tuner serial number. It has a earlier...
  23. Verde

G22k G33k production numbers.

Hi guys, I bought my G-22,000 from Custom Hi Fi in Austin Texas in 1978. From what I remember list was $1350. I bought a Teac A6600, ADC sound shaper equalizer, and a Dual 721 with it in a package deal. I think I paid $950 for it. I still have it and will never sell it.
  24. Verde

MX-117 restoration

Nice find, was it that clean inside? The tuner housing looks familiar. Verde
Back
Top Bottom