Search results

1. R

Altec 19 riser

so I recently purchased a beautiful set of 19's from the original owner which even included the original sales receipt. The only issue is one of the bases or I guess they are called risers is missing. Anyone know where I might find a replacement. Thanks for any information.
  2. R

Vtl mb750

Anyone here have any experience with these?
  3. R

Gamma servo controller one channel kaput

I had the same thing happen to one of my servo control units. I reflowed all the solder joints and it solved the issue.
  4. R

Servo Power Switch - IRS Beta

Rob, Speak with Paul at Ps audio. They originally built the servo control units for Infinity and maybe he can help.
  5. R

Peculiar problem with IRS Gamma

Awesome news
  6. R

I had my servo control unit serviced by Bill Thalman at music technology. He did a great job and also is friends with Bascom King who designed the Scu. My Scu for my Gammas had a slight buzz and I resoldered the Rca connections on the board and it went away
  7. R

Some had the resistor some didn't. Some had a little circuit board on the woofer. When you lightly push in on the control woofer (top one) you should feel it push back. When you push in very slightly you should see the bottom one move in unison. When you check the wiring the woofers should be...
  8. R

Yamaha Cdx-5000

thinking about selling my 5000. What would be a good starting point price wise?
  9. R

Vtl 300 deluxe monos

can someone give me some insight into these Amps? Are they good?
  10. R

Picture Request.

That caulking is not factory applied. I checked my Betas And Gammas
  11. R

Replacement diaphragms for Infinity

I am waiting for Emim and hopefully L- Emim diaphragms.
  12. R

Klipschorns

l own both Infinity IRS Betas and Gammas and was thinking about trying out a nice set of K" Horns. I would be running these with Primaluna prologue 6 Amps with either El-34 tubes or Kt-120's. I know these are totally different from the Infinitys but I always have had an interest in K-horns and I...
  13. R

IRS Gamma Servo Control

Just a heads up on the cables mentioned above, I ordered a set and evidently they do not carry a ground between the plug as they have a bad hum to them.
  14. R

Infinity prices

I own both Betas and Gammas and fortunately I have been able to buy plenty of spare parts over the years. Would I consider selling at those prices? Not sure as finding another brand to replace them at the same performance level would prove quite costly. You are right on about them collecting...
  15. R

Infinity prices

Just wondering where folks come up with these asking prices lately on Infinity speakers. I have seen Betas for 15k Gammas for 9k and others for crazy prices. Some have been listed for years. I have recently seen Kappa 9's for 2500.
  16. R

IRS Gamma Servo Control

And if anyone needs their servo unit worked on Bill thalman at Music Technology can service these. (No affiliation) he recently calibrated one of mine and did a great job.
  17. R

IRS Gamma Servo Control

Thanks for the information on the cables. I ordered me a pair of 10'. The factory 50' are a pain.
  18. R

IRS Gamma Servo Control

There's a guy on eBay (no affiliation) that sells a lot of infinity parts. He has the cables
  19. R

Off Again.

One of mine has a similar crack on the top
  20. R

IRS control woofer

Does anyone know of the purpose of the resistor across the terminals on the control woofers? I have seen some with it and some with out.
  21. R

IRS Beta/Gamma Servo Control Unit

Bill Thalmann at Music Technologies (no affiliation) can service and calibrate these. He is servicing one of mine as we speak.
  22. R

IRS Gamma measurements

Any pictures?
  23. R

Rare L-EMIM For Sale!

There is a servo control woofer on the bay (no affiliation) kinda high priced though, but rare
  24. R

IRS Beta/Gamma Servo Control Unit

Goggle Infinity IRS beta specifications. Look under (PDF) IRS Infinity classics. There is a nice diagram of the servo control. Dr.Marks has them but he wants 2 arms and a leg for them lol
  25. R

Rare L-EMIM For Sale!

There is a servo controller for sale too. Big bucks.
Back
Top Bottom