Search results

1. MaryS

Audio by Van Alstine is excited to introduce our newest product....

DVA 4/2 Power Amplifier The new Audio by Van Alstine DVA 4/2, our newest addition to the DVA amplifier line of Audio by Van Alstine products, is a flexible solid state power amplifier. It can be used as a stereo amplifier delivering a crushing 450 watts per channel or as a four channel...
  2. MaryS

Updated Used Equipment Page

With the success of our fall sale, came many pieces of equipment for trade in. We have finally had a chance to go thoroughly through each piece and run them in our system and are ready to sell them. Check out all the great pieces of equipment, at reasonable prices, that you can ring in the New...
  3. MaryS

Rare Fall Sale

4. MaryS

We have a new website

We just released a new website late Friday. The navigation is much easier and content has been broken down to better find what you are looking for. We have an updated used equipment page, as well as a new section titled: New Items Available For Immediate Delivery. We also have been...
  5. MaryS

Everything from Vintage to Current Production

Today Frank and I went through all of the equipment we have here wether from trades, donations, consignments and have listed everything on the used equipment page on our website. We have everything from vintage, to current production listed. It is definitely worth your time to look through the...
  6. MaryS

Audio by Van Alstine Press Release

Audio by Van Alstine to Introduce New Products at Axpona Woodbury, MN: April 11, 2014 – Audio by Van Alstine will be introducing and demonstrating three new products, the DVA 850 Monoblock Amplifier, the Transcendence 10 RB preamplifier, and a new multi-function digital to audio converter...
  7. MaryS

Great review of AVA Vision Phono Preamp in Absolute Sound #260

Thank you 3l3ctron! We did not know it was available online.
  8. MaryS

AVA is honored to be in TAS Illustrated History of High End Audio

Frank and I look forward to meeting you Scott.
  9. MaryS

AVA is honored to be in TAS Illustrated History of High End Audio

As many of you, may or may not know, The Absolute Sound has completed Volume II of their Illustrated History of High End Audio. I am pleased to say that Frank and Audio by Van Alstine are in this edition. TAS is also hosting a seminar at AXPONA Saturday April 16, from 4-5 p.m titled Legends...
  10. MaryS

Updated Used Equipment Link

I just updated our used equipment page. These items go fast. All have been thoroughly tested and run in our reference system. http://avahifi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125&Itemid=176
  11. MaryS

Copper Tape and Paper Is All You Need to Make Working Speakers

Maybe we will try this using a paper plate and see what happens:) http://motherboard.vice.com/read/copper-tape-and-paper-is-all-you-need-to-make-working-speakers
  12. MaryS

Will This Fancy Metallic Glue Kill Soldering?

Hmmmmm.... http://motherboard.vice.com/read/will-this-fancy-metallic-glue-kill-soldering
  13. MaryS

New AVA Vision Adjustable phono preamp

Hi Tomcentral, The vision does have a wall wart not a 3 prong power cord. Here is a picture. It is a Triade WAU16-400 Mary
  14. MaryS

Ava Vision Preamplifier

Although this link is not an actual review of our Vision Preamplifier, (review in the works) New Record Day's Ron Brenay gave a very favorable mention is this review. He states that he has been using our preamplifier for his past few reviews! Here is a link...
  15. MaryS

Thought I would share another interesting read.

http://www.wired.com/2015/11/review-j-corder/
  16. MaryS

AVA Vision Phono Preamplifier Review

I wanted to share a review we received from a customer on Audio Circle. bebop Jr. Member Posts: 2 AVA Vision Phono Preamplifer « on: Today at 05:24 pm » I've had this wonderful piece of gear for about a week now and have been so pleased I want to share my thoughts on it. The unit is...
  17. MaryS

Guy sings same song in 15 different environments to experiment with natural reverb.

Singing in the shower does nothing for my natural reverb. I would only sing if I wanted to wake my family up. (They would really be crabby waking up that way):yikes:
  18. MaryS

Hello From Minnesota

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!
  19. MaryS

Guy sings same song in 15 different environments to experiment with natural reverb.

Okay, I thought this was pretty cool. Here is the link. http://t.co/zZlploCUKw Mary
  20. MaryS

Hello From Minnesota

Just thought I would introduce myself. I am Mary Staples and I am Frank Van Alstine's, Audio by Van Alstine, personal assistant. I have worked for Frank for over 10 years now. Frank initially hired me to set up a new bookkeeping system for him and I ended up working part-time for a while (I...
  21. MaryS

New pricing on AVA UltraValve Amplifiers

AVA was able to get an awesome deal on our latest sheet metal run for the UltraValve amplifiers. We want to pass that savings on to you. We can now offer the UltraValve amplifier for $1599. This is not a sale but a price reduction. Please note, we have not had a chance to get new pictures...
  22. MaryS

Welcome Audio by Van Alstine

All of us at Audio by Van Alstine thank you for your warm welcomes. We are excited to be hosting a forum on Audio Karma. Mary
Back
Top Bottom