Search results

1. V

What TT's do you folks have

Hi everyone couple of days new here i posted my introduction in a couple of introduction threads so i will spare you that. Below is the list of TTs I have with the last two listed as the only ones working but this is why i became a member of this forum, to find out how to repair all of my gear...
  2. V

New From Tennessee with many projects to complete

Yea my knowledge on whats better by comparing specs is very lacking i do know that both the 1257 1264 were manufactured the same years but the 1264 is on the high end retail price
  3. V

Gotcha oh it was not a pioneer it is a JVC RX 801V. I will start hunting down a marantz 2270 but i got a feeling it will be $$$$ The Zenith is actually a all in one cabinet with it's own turntable Stereo eight track and speakers all built in. I am kinda embarrassed as to how many turntables i...
  4. V

I will check when I get home tonight but I do know when I swapped the pioneer for marantz using the 10" klipsch it was a huge difference. Now you got me a little worried I will do some research later today. Oh and hi everyone thanks for the welcome
  5. V

All the way on the other side in Memphis Thank ya Thank ya very Much
  6. V

Project one complete Marantz 2220B is fully operational left channel that did not work before is working and she pushing the most beautiful sound out just by cleaning the pots and switches.
  7. V

Hello everyone! I am very new here and I have been lurking around here for two days now and just read the “guidelines” in the solid State forum and decided don’t be that guy and introduce myself first. First of all what a great site this is and just reading through some of the topics on here I...
  8. V

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

Hello everyone! I am very new here and I have been lurking around here for two days now and just read the “guidelines” in the this forum and decided don’t be that guy and introduce myself first. First of all what a great site this is and just reading through some of the topics on here I can...
Back
Top Bottom