Search results

1. PseudoShootr

Denon DP 300F Belt Driven Turntable

So here is the rack in all it's glory. Love that vintage Denon!
  2. PseudoShootr

Here is a shot from the eBay ad. It's a Denon DP-47F. While not overly rare, this one has been fully serviced and recapped. I love the servo tone arms on these tables.
  3. PseudoShootr

Out of the box, I thought it sounded great. Apparently the sound is only going to get better once it breaks in. I have a tube pre and tube main powering my speakers. I really took my time to ensure it was properly set up but found it was not overly difficult. The alignment is actually easy with...
  4. PseudoShootr

I just installed an Ortofon 2M Blue. Gonna audition it tonight.
  5. PseudoShootr

I have been using vintage TTs for a few years now (after a 30 year absence) and felt it was time for a brand-new one. After reading a ton of positive reviews, I pulled the trigger on the Denon. I bought it from Amazon and received it just before Christmas. I replaced the stock cart with a...
  6. PseudoShootr

Just bought a Luxman PD264: A few Questions

Resurrecting an old thread yet again... I recently purchased this TT as well and find the auto-lift mechanism works but has a few issues. On my table, I have to physically push the sensor pin down to engage it before the TT will run. Once the record get to the end, the sensor pin will activate...
Back
Top Bottom