Search results

1. Matthew King

Acousticcraft with ev drivers

Paid 150. One cab needs refinish on top. But there in really good shape for there age. Still have the legs. Have two ev’s not sure if there 12 or 15 inch. How did I do on them? Any opinion would be appreciated.
  2. Matthew King

Ads id

Picking them up. Not sure if there m9 or 1290s or something else. Thx
  3. Matthew King

Possible score

I can’t quite put my finger on these.
  4. Matthew King

Hauls so far this weekend...

Snell j type 3-25$, need refoam but are in great great shape. Allison ones-150$. Might refinish, cabs are overall good, some scratching and the grills need some repair. All orginal and in 100% working order. Genesis 1+- free in the boxes need refoam but are in amazing shape. I think I did...
  5. Matthew King

BOZAK SPEAKERS help needed

On my way to New York to get these tor 75$. I just wanna know if it’s worth the long ride.
  6. Matthew King

Speaker id

Yes Look like AR to me. Not sure which ones though.
  7. Matthew King

This one hurts bad

Pair of Klipsch herseys in the box for 1$. Yes 1$.
  8. Matthew King

Score

Need some love. Planning on putting some work into this one. Going to redo the case and clean her up top to bottom and make sure everything’s good. Paid 50$. It’s a Kenwood Ka- 9100
  9. Matthew King

Jbl speakers $$$

I saw these on facebook and was wondering why there so expensive . And they need a refoam. They look to be good quality but 2 grand good? Someone please enlighten me on these. Thanks
  10. Matthew King

Make me an offer...

Is it just me or are these adds really annoying! You offer too little and the seller goes on a rant about how there selling for this on eBay etc and I’m looking to get more like. Just say that then! Post a price you would take and then accept offers. Then sometimes, I make an offer and they...
  11. Matthew King

Ads L 570/2

Hello what’s a fair value for these. They are in good shape, some scratching at top, but with a sand down and refinish these cabs would be 9/10. But right now they still look pretty good. There’s a ding on one of the grills. But they sound great and absolutely no issues. I was thinking 110/115...
  12. Matthew King

Klipsch forte

Have a chance to buy a pair. I’m thinking 400 ish. There in good shape and work.
  13. Matthew King

Need opinions

Hafler dh 220 and kef c95. What’s a fair price for the lot, there in good shape and work. Thank you very much.
  14. Matthew King

Today’s score

Browsing through Facebook marketplace. Ad says parasound amp. Then I look at the pictures. It’s huge. Seller states 220 watts a channel. Still has orginal box, with packaging and stickers. Drive three hours round trip. Just got home. Took it out of the a package. It’s in amazing shape. Shiny as...
  15. Matthew King

Jbl c 40

Not sure if good price or not, but heads up for New England peeps just posted on Facebook. I will say seller is notorious for being highly overpriced and communication is poor.
  16. Matthew King

Speakers for under a grand.

Hello, I have a b and k st 202 as the power amp and a nad as my pre. I’m looking to upgrade my speakers. Anyone have recommendations for a solid pair of speakers. I mostly listen to soft rock/ hard rock and some classical. Thank you
  17. Matthew King

Bk st-202

Hello all, looking to add this to my main rog and see how it sounds. Seller says it’s I’m rlly good shape and sounds amazing with no issues. He’s asking 200$ firm. Is he fair? I’ve never bought a b and k so I have no clue. Thanks, Matt
  18. Matthew King

SPEAKER ID PLEASE

Please help me id I’m on my way. I know there ads but what model.
  19. Matthew King

Facebook Marketplace finds

Delete if not allowed. But lately I’ve been getting a lot of really good stuff. Feel free to post ur Facebook finds! Thanks Matt.
  20. Matthew King

Speaker id

I know there ads but what model? I did some research and I’m stumped
  21. Matthew King

Jbl L 36

Being offered these locally. He says make an offer. He says there in good shape with no issues. What’s a fair price?
  22. Matthew King

AR 3’s

Been offered them for 900... says there in great shape and pots have been done along with caps. No grills though. Personally I think he’s a couple hundred off, but interested in you guys opinion. Thanks all!
  23. Matthew King

Jbl L 80t3

Hi all just picked up a pair of these today. A couple things. There missing the cover for the port in the back. Is this a big deal? If so, is there a place where I can get replacements. Also one of them Is missing a badge. Any websites that sell these as well? Testing the drivers tonight...
  24. Matthew King

I’d Please

Picked this up on craigslist for cheap money. Owner said there were pioneer. Not sure what model. Thanks
  25. Matthew King

Altec id

Hi I am being offered this speakers/parts for 350. Is it worth it? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom