Search results

1. Christian27

Project Debut Carbon vs. Fluance RT83

anyone have any thoughts? I’ve yet to see any comparison between these two tt’s. I am down to these two for my next tt. Thanks
  2. Christian27

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

It's a Nat King Cole kinda evening!
  3. Christian27

Just a thought......car audio for home stereo?

I'm just curious if anyone has ever adapted car speakers into a home theater/stereo. How did it work? I'm not planning on doing it just curious.
  4. Christian27

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Mountain Music, Alabama. Not seeing too many country music fans on this forum. Is it just me?!
  5. Christian27

Vinyl only spin list

Alabama: Mountain Music
  6. Christian27

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Got my new Springsteen today. I like this 180 gram vinyl.
  7. Christian27

Teac CD Players

Thanks for the heads up, currently bidding on one right now. 5 hours left.
  8. Christian27

Teac CD Players

Think I might try and save for the Onkyo they have, 5 disc at $179.
  9. Christian27

Teac CD Players

10. Christian27

Teac CD Players

Probably nothing like your talking about! It's the cheapest one at Best Buy! I am on a very small budget,(wife in nursing school, and three kids!) local pawn shops and Craigslist are pretty sparse right now.
  11. Christian27

Awesome "Bakersfield" sound in that album! Gary Allan always has good stuff.
  12. Christian27

Teac CD Players

Please move if not in the right spot. I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck with Teac Cd players, they seem to be the cheapest around but I remember Teac components from when I was a kid. Anyone have experience?
  13. Christian27

Johnny Lee on Dayton Audio 652's. My beginner system! Any other country fans?
  14. Christian27

I just made a DIY cork mat...

Bump! Is anyone still doing these? I have an Audio Technica lp60 that came with a felt mat that builds up a lot of static. I can get 12x12 cork sheets or a big roll of cork from Menards for about $6. Worth trying?
  15. Christian27

DIY speaker stands

How do you keep speakers from vibrating off the stands? I am going to build some stands for a couple bookshelf speakers but I'm thinking I should put maybe some double sided tape or something on to keep the speaker from falling off. Any advice? Thanks
  16. Christian27

Pics of your listening space

Gonna look into that in the near future. This is kind of a temp deal till I put some money together for a receiver. Then plan on getting better speakers or add a subwoofer. Thanks for the advice on the stands, will definitely look into it.
  17. Christian27

Pics of your listening space

Nothing special. First post on the forums, I've just been lurking and learning for a couple weeks. I am just getting into vinyls now, money is real right with three kids and my wife in school. Audio-Technica lp60 with Dayton Audio B652's and a little Lepai amp. About $130 total, sounds pretty...
Back
Top Bottom