Search results

1. ihv2p

Todays METAL playlist

2. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

3. ihv2p

Todays METAL playlist

Yeah, lol, Lemme did not mess around, but was a kind person as well....November 13 1988, Toronto Ontario, my friend and i just finished experiencing OVERKILL, MOTORHEAD, and SLAYER, at the concert hall, a small 1200 person venue, and we where treated to the best sonic assault....well after the...
  4. ihv2p

Todays METAL playlist

5. ihv2p

What are the top 5 record albums in your collection?

J.J. Cale - Travel-Log Slayer - South of Heaven Masters of Reality - Blue Garden Primus - Tales from the Punchbowl Steely Dan - Greatest Hits
  6. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

7. ihv2p

i have the same table that had the same issue .i suggest you remove the cartridge holder...using...

i have the same table that had the same issue .i suggest you remove the cartridge holder...using an eraser, gently rub the brass contacts to clean any oxidation. I recommend doing the same thing with the contacts on the tone arm as well. a light wipe with some isopropyl alcohol and a q tip...
  8. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

9. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

10. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

picked this up at a local record show on the weekend, I could not believe my luck...stoner rock at its' best
  11. ihv2p

$100 USD Record Cleaning Machine by Canfab3D

I never thought of that, and I just looked into it, and that is a great idea. Thanx for the tip!!!!, I will be getting one this weekend.
  12. ihv2p

Currently I am just using the shop vac on/off switch, which I can reach easily, but I think I am going to get a foot switch this weekend. Alister McCookie and Monsterpeice Theater was my absolute favourite thing as a kid, and a very old friend painted this for me. Unfortunately the stand takes...
  13. ihv2p

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Masters of Reality, Blue Garden...never gets old
  14. ihv2p

Show Off Your Small Listening Space

My 10x12 sanctuary...excuse the poor quality pic.
  15. ihv2p

My Canfab, and its dedicated stand.
  16. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

17. ihv2p

Todays METAL playlist

18. ihv2p

Todays METAL playlist

that is such an amazing album, and I played the same two Celtic Frost albums as well when i heard of the passing of Martin Ain
  19. ihv2p

Todays METAL playlist

20. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

21. ihv2p

Todays METAL playlist

22. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

23. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

24. ihv2p

Vinyl only spin list

25. ihv2p

RIP Gord Downie

he was part of a great many Canadians lives....we could really relate, both as a country, and as just another person going through lifes ups and downs, for me anyway....these guys are a big part of my lifes soundtrack. I am very grateful that the legacy left is still here to enjoy for the rest...
Back
Top Bottom