Search results

1. axelXkane

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

Hello axel here I love you guys , I really do I ran across a couple recently serviced 100wpc speakers (Akia) the auction house was asking $350.00 for the pair Welp am I glad I never clutched A friend that knows my passion happened across a couple of beat up Sansui SP 3500 They were put out...
  2. axelXkane

Comment by 'axelXkane' in media 'Ead'

That'll blow your hair back , including the neighbors 3three doors down ~Wow
  3. axelXkane

Crossover Resister Overload (Replacement)

Good Day After replacing the foam surrounds and quite literally watching the sealer dry I was more than anxious too incorporate them into the system that only time and seasoning can appreciate Immediately after reassembly and sound test , I was perplexed as to why one side was not responding...
  4. axelXkane

Exile On Main Street 1/2 Speed Master 1/12/18

Hey! After the dust settles Its Exile On Main Street How bad/good does it have to get In comparison to the pop and crackle weather worn , torn and frayed , put away wet still endearing original~
  5. axelXkane

Optimus Pro LX5 Speakers: Any Good?

Yes indeed , you have seized my attention with your choice in audio components , The Mach 1ones definitely compliment a higher midranged system and only shortcoming is the "muddy base" Personally I enjoy mud and a tangible base, the sweet spot once found has its rewards A pair of Pro...
  6. axelXkane

1XRealistic STA-2000* 2XMach one* 2XWharfedale Super 60* 2XMission 700* 1X D.A.S. audio* (do...

1XRealistic STA-2000* 2XMach one* 2XWharfedale Super 60* 2XMission 700* 1X D.A.S. audio* (do not go quietly unto thy grave)
  7. axelXkane

Comment by 'axelXkane' in media 'IMG_8969'

"Shiny". nice
  8. axelXkane

Comment by 'axelXkane' in media '20160615_103717'

Stop, my ears are bleeding.
  9. axelXkane

What does your spouse do that drive you crazy! Audio related.

The better half AKA significant other, boasts of her equally similar Bohemian lifestyle and musical taste. But listens to and downloads pop hits from ITunes , she has a vesitile and good taste in her selections which I complement on occasion . Bohemian has been replaced by conformity and the...
  10. Image

Included inside : Side one A serious of snakes. Drill. B side Advantage in height . Up to the Sun.
  11. axelXkane

Iron butterfly

If it's loud, It's for me 91firebird, Iron Butterfly, how can you go wrong? 1900 and 60 thru the 70's music just has to be good? I never tire of the mono riffs that I loved then, short of going into a state of withdrawal if a don't get a fix of early Stones as often as I can afford (between...
  12. axelXkane

@Kingshed Cover me in vinyl ... "B" sides
  13. axelXkane

Hey, SALVO You have arrived ... Audiokarma, is the site that the tread stops ... With overwhelming information and well learned tech's , you will soon be advised, This site/wiki/forum, leads in a positive direction, not blow-hards that (speak loud and say...
  14. axelXkane

Wonder Chems (D5 & F5) Deoxit

Hey Hey, After much reading and visuals on crossovers (400+) I dismantled my Mach 1's In order to service the midrange and high frequency control pots. The crossovers look shiny for thirty five yrs of bad weather and chocolate milk. Ouch! (The Cat that gave me the system, drank...
  15. axelXkane

@Well-Known Member I followed the yarn back to audio/karma to specifically read Deoxit for dummies, Hence, I was privileged to join this unique social/media site I was extremely conservative on my applications of (fader lube) to the business end. I did apply both to the potentiometer's Sadly...
  16. axelXkane

After reading a multitude of threads and positive posts on various audio sites. After watching all the sound vidieos on YouTube. I purchased contact cleaner and fader lube. D&C'd my receiver with an art brush and industrial vac. Applied Deoxit D5 to the instructed pots and switches. Fader F5 to...
  17. axelXkane

DB Plus 880 speakers - who has them?

Hello folk, Life has been good to me, not so much visa versa ... As the recent few months have been more than exceptional, luck / providence dropped Realistic's better made receiver in my lap (STA-2000) and a complimentary pair of Mach one speakers. This configuration lead...
  18. axelXkane

Good-Day Vintage-Power My #2nd post / do you not love how things have come full circle, for all the right reasons. 35+ yrs has slipped by gently for some and much too fast for many. The deeper I dig into forums the more I realize the impact, things we took for granted...
  19. axelXkane

Peace Love and Bobby Sherman

Hello fellow power junkies. axelXkane by choice or search engine has gleaned more information from this newly discovered site that it only stands to reason he who rarely joins public platforms new that if any this was it! Retired long hair / head bangin / red neck / Iron Johnny / music...
  20. axelXkane

Peace love and Realistic

Wow, the weight could only tell half of the story that cried out from my newly acquired Realistic STA-2000 and complimentary Mach 1's. I faintly remember the model but was easily turned of by the label, Realistic competing with the big three was unimaginable. 30+ years dealing with NAD...
Back
Top Bottom