Search results

1. bluesky

Can You Resolve What Is Being Said???

I think what they said is - get an 11" X 19" canvas bag, fill it up, & fly overseas to an Asian country & party for 4 months. Don't forget the thick plastic 'high-altitude' water bottle. Very important.
  2. bluesky

New vs Old in the real world (speaker edition)

If it sounds good... it is good.
  3. bluesky

analog vs digital

Hi GChief The digital Sine Wave seems to be a real audio problem for me. :dunno: Just is. Or... it's something else. I can listen to analog all night long, 7 straight hours, no problem. Digital just makes me feel so 'tired' when I'm listening. Tired to the point where, after 2 CDs, I QUIT. I...
  4. bluesky

analog vs digital

Here's my take on it doctor fuse ... One of the things that I have read decades ago, and it does make total sense to me, is that due to the squares on the Sine wave (1s & 0s) there is 'missing information'. And our analog brains keep WORKING HARD to try to fill in the 'missing data' and that is...
  5. bluesky

analog vs digital

Whamo Wowza What?? Speachless.
  6. bluesky

analog vs digital

What? I find it simply amazing that folks can't HEAR and 'FEEL', the difference between digital and analog. I don't know what to say. I had to go cassettes, then CDs because of my job. I couldn't wait to retire and get back to the LP sound. Started getting 'set up' for it years before I...
  7. bluesky

analog vs digital

Bob Dylan called the digital sound 'FROZEN'. It IS - I agree. I really like that term to describe it. It stuck in my head immediately. That's it! 'FROZEN'. Many CDs do sound Outstanding - but they all still 'sound' FROZEN. Hey, I got a thousand CDs too, and love them all, each & every one, so...
  8. bluesky

Best speakers Sansui ever made?

Back during the 'Vietnam War' Era ... everyone in the Asian area had Pioneer or Sansui speakers, out of the Military Exchanges, so I guess I got kind of used to the '1970 sound'. I like the sound, works for me. SP-2000s were Sansui's best sellers (Stene - RIP). And, in 1970 they were not cheap...
  9. bluesky

Potpourri Of The Interesting Stuff

Pretty bad, just sayin'. Something happened in the 80s. Kinda happened right after they invented CD jukeboxes. That's when I really noticed 'things' going wacko. I was in a 'very popular upstares bar' in Waikiki back in the mid-80s and there were a bunch of school teachers from the mainland...
  10. bluesky

Potpourri Of The Interesting Stuff

I live down here in SW Fla. Many places just exactly like that!! Fresh Fish from the boats. Nice painting!! Feels like home!
  11. bluesky

Can´t Give This Stuff Away

Most excellent!! Same with me... kept my 1980 cloths and now I'm back in them, they feel and look outstanding! I can dig it!! :) Love vintage Eddie Bauer!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
  12. bluesky

I don't understand it. It's like they don't want the 'stuff' - even if it's 'high dollar'. Just take it all and sort it out later. Turn a BIG PROFIT for the folks that need it. I just don't 'get it'. Sure like shopping there though!!!!!!!!! :) Still hard to believe they said NO to my...
  13. bluesky

I know, it's UNREAL!!!!!!! I love it - I really do!! Down her in SW Fla the GWs are absolutelty unreal. :rflmao:
  14. bluesky

I had a 18 spd 'Specialized' race bike in beautiful shape except half of the spokes had popped and the tires were blown out. Fully Shimano outfitted except for the rims which were European - Expensive Bike! Goodwill has been simply wonderful to me over the years in 'scored items' so I decided...
  15. bluesky

Windows 11 rant...

The keystrokes are seriousy OOC (Out of Control). Just clickin, clickin, clickin, clickin, clickin, clickin, & clickin. It drives you clickin crazy. Wears ya out mentally - and your hand too. It's just 'way too much' clicking chicken. Anyway ... FINALLY did what I had to do with W11. 128...
  16. bluesky

Is anyone else....?

I wish ... :rockon:
  17. bluesky

Is anyone else....?

Doesn't bother me. Too me... it's a non-issue. Maybe something relevant will be stated. Ya never know. Like - "is anyone else ..." using 1980 'professional type' imported studio broadcast cables for amp to speaker cables? Interesting. Were just all 'hanging out' anyway! :)
  18. bluesky

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Just bought 9 each used M- 'great titled' CDs yesterday at the GW. It was like a 'Cornucopia Bonanza' score - & all at the same time! But... $2 each ~ Big Bucks. :) Usually, I may find one album. :beerchug:
  19. bluesky

20 Years

Time flys.
  20. bluesky

Words To Live By

From a best Vietnam Vet friend of mine who was on the front line - Army: "Every day is a Holiday!"
  21. bluesky

Words To Live By

Attack it. Always be a 'Hard Target'. Do today's work today - even if you have to stay up until 'Oh Dark Thirty" to get it done. Tomorrow it starts all over again and you won't have time to be doing yesterday's work. Be Indispensable. Do your job and 1/2 of someone else's. Helps with...
  22. bluesky

When it rains it pours.

Pouring nails.
  23. bluesky

Windows 11 rant...

I really do HATE MS w/ a passion. They 'really' screwed me once. Don't even want to get into it. I just hate them. Also, a totally different time, first time really ... I had a small problem so I gave them a call. They told me, in very few words, to get lost. No help, no advice. MS. I hate...
  24. bluesky

Do you know Jack?

I know Jack - he's my cousin. I also know Jack Daniels. He's just a friend sometimes, sometimes not... the next day. I know 'Beam me up Jim' too - quite well, but we haven't met again for quite a long time.
  25. bluesky

The Beatles VS Led Zeppelin

2 totally different bands. Both were the best.
Back
Top Bottom