Search results

1. rxonmymind

Prices.... Going Up!!!

PG&E rate hikes in California have gone nuts. Mine has doubled in the past two years. Yet PG&E claims they need it for improvements and I get that but then you have $2.2 billion in profits for your CEO and shareholders it doesn't sit well.
  2. rxonmymind

Eagles album for charity win

Won this gem at a local Rotary crab feed. My first win in my life. Woohoo. Actually according to my wife the guy who also was bidding let her have it as he knew she helped a lot with Easter Seals. He wanted it so bad but let her have it. A gentleman to say the least. My first gold plated...
  3. rxonmymind

Prices.... Going Up!!!

I heard an Op-ed piece thst we are producing more oil than Saudi Arabia and Russia combined. I'm curious when the United states will benefit from such a boom.
  4. rxonmymind

Just an egg

My wife found it!! THE bell pepper. Backstory is she was downstairs, cutting the bell pepper and she yelled for me. I ran downstairs and this is what she showed me. No photoshop was involved.
  5. rxonmymind

Just an egg

Haha. I can see that.
  6. rxonmymind

Just an egg

No photoshop just cooking and flipped it over. One of those days. My wife had a bell pepper years ago that she cut in half and it was spot on a smile. Had coffee foam that was a heart but I wasn't quick enough to get my phone as it had dissipated.
  7. rxonmymind

Now I bring you a Chubby Cable

Isn't there a song "Hello darkness, my old friend..."
  8. rxonmymind

Imagine if they came out with bluetooth audio cables. Think about it now....:rflmao:
  9. rxonmymind

I believe the charging is limited by the amount of volts & wattage of your phone. Also a good cable will converse with the phone to apply the proper watts to it.
  10. rxonmymind

Unless it's blessed with unicorn farts I don't want it.
  11. rxonmymind

https://chubbycable.com/products/neon-chubby-frosted-silicone-120w-fast-charging-cable?fbclid=PAAaYi9HPmedXjhGE6cftxMw8K91_xQgktpKs13kcHI_gFyMhKLZOXCa68UDk_aem_AWRg2G7Ot2C7WHqxBfrxFKWEF2egk22G2el4n6YzKG0gHGoQpsSjeKTyc9sR8CnrsSXQzn6Qp_yQxhO1Kv4vwKsf&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&campaign_id=...
  12. rxonmymind

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

A truly mellow song. Enjoy. The 1975 About you. I know a place It's somewhere I go when I need to remember your face We get married in our heads Something to do while we try to recall how we met Do you think I have forgotten? Do you think I have forgotten? Do you think I have forgotten About...
  13. rxonmymind

Led Zeppelin stick man (CNN)

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/09/style/led-zeppelin-album-cover-mystery-solved-intl-scli-gbr/index.html Kinda cool.
  14. rxonmymind

Things you don't see anymore.

Not very often does one run across a vintage suitcase. This one by Skyway was at an estate sale for $5. I have six vintage suitcases but nothing that came in a box. An oldie but goodie as I love vintage suitcases. Tracing my habits back to when I was a kid as a military brat I went all over the...
  15. rxonmymind

Hot sauces & anything spicy.

Got some banana peppers growing and I'm not too impressed by them. Nobody was a fan of them. Hopefully my ghost peppers will be more of a hit.
  16. rxonmymind

Espresso thread

Had two shots and now going to my home gym. I've been ordering blue bottle from their website(unlike their store bought which is roasted by a third party and filled with nitrogen and can stay on the shelf a very long time.) which they roast upon order and send out to you fresh. 17' ceiling is an...
  17. rxonmymind

Staying in shape during winter.

Summer is here. Have to get in the gym a little earlier.
  18. rxonmymind

Anyone doing a garden?

Have a variety of tomatoes planted along with Ghost & Banana peppers. Oh and Japanese zucchini. Woot. Excited.
  19. rxonmymind

Thrash Metal

Ha.
  20. rxonmymind

Table top am/fm radios

Snagged one! A Craftsman AM/FM/Marine band/SW Foreign/Air & Police band radio. Now only if I can get it to work consistently. It seems the Air and police band have moved on as it's completely blank. Same with Marin band. Am & FM still works. SW is spotty with maybe couple channels coming in. Not...
  21. rxonmymind

Sometimes one gets lucky.

One more pic. Taffy showing off and approves of the speakers.
  22. rxonmymind

I got a chance to listen to him and I was impressed. Not blown away but they are not unlike my British Warfdale Denton speakers. Kind of warmish but it has a some base authority. A pair them up with my Marantz 2500 and I did notice it took a little bit more juice to get to the sound levels that...
  23. rxonmymind

Ticks

So I'm at campground and walk through a field to go take a shower. Luckily I was single stalled and everything was there. So I was getting ready to take a shower I noticed a tick next to my sandals. I figured it was on me until I got undressed. So I stepped on it. Thinking it was dead I moved...
  24. rxonmymind

Good morning everyone. Looking online I found a pair of Polk Monitor Jr's5+ for free along with a pair of Optimas LX5 speakers. Got them from a small Japanese lady who had them forever and was time to give them away. I never had a chance to hear Polk Audio or RCA Optimas so excited to give them...
  25. rxonmymind

The Not So Official Piss, Moan and Bitch Thread.

Damn...I feel that pain. Sorry.
Back
Top Bottom