Search results

1. F

Klipsch R28F Hyper-Drive Crossover Replacement Project

Thanks for the reply SET 12. I am using standard bananas on the bass but using bare wire for jumpers. Would like something a bit more solid as the outer plastic on the locking screws are not very solid and fall off. The RP's look good but been looking at b-stock RF 7-2's for just a bit more...
  2. F

SET12 how are the mods sounding? Still happy with them? Have yo tried any cabinet bracing? Is it possible to replace the cheap plastic nuts on the binding posts?
  3. F

SET12 , could i just build my own preamp with the tvc? Set it up for biamp? They have a remote unit also?
  4. F

Thank you SET12. Maybe i will just stay two channel and do the network mods and go from there.
  5. F

Looking like i will be looking for an open box special on center and surrounds at the encouragement of my wife. She is liking them for movies as 2 channel and i mentioned it could be better. She said go for it. I need to find a receiver with pre outs, sub outs(that's easy) and bluetooth. Any...
  6. F

MJ thank you for the welcome! I am not in the league with you guys but look forward to watching and learning about the mods you guys perform. Keep throwing out the ideas to SET12 to keep him modifying these pups.Lol I am truly loving these low cost Klipsch as is...for now
  7. F

Thank you for the information and the welcome SET12. Yes i couldn't turn them down at that price. They had been there a few weeks.When i went for an HDMI cable i figured i would ask what they could do them for versus the 251ea they had them marked at. Sales guy says they are Klipsch you aren't...
  8. F

New here guys. Just picked up a pair of these out of box for ?300.00 the pair. I am loving them and good to see i can tweak them if i so desire. set12 where do you get your parts?
Back
Top Bottom