Search results

1. NEvinyl

Massively Popular Albums That Deserved the Hype

Throw the soundtrack from Grease in with the last 2
  2. NEvinyl

Albums where EVERY song is good

Yes..you should.
  3. NEvinyl

Led Zeppelin I - The Greatest Debut Album Of All Time?

I'd throw in the Cars. First album had great songs like "just what I needed" and "my best friends girlfriend" yeah yeah yeah....
  4. NEvinyl

Hello from Northern Michigan

I too have a pl-560. Welcome to the site...
  5. NEvinyl

HPM 100's in Cali GW pick up only pure auction from $15

Sweet. If you can grab them for less than 250 it's a good deal.
  6. NEvinyl

Kef 103.2 grills

I have 103.2 speakers from my brother. He got them in 1985 but seems he has lost the grills to them sometime over the past 30 years. I'm having trouble finding grills for them. Short of building new ones are there other kef speakers grills that will fit the 103.2? The kef 101 looks like they...
  7. NEvinyl

BSR Lab 58 - manual?

The P200 got me closer. Thanks
  8. NEvinyl

BSR Lab 58 - manual?

Yeah I think the realistic lab 58 and bsr lab 58 are synonymous. Thanks for trying.
  9. NEvinyl

BSR Lab 58 - manual?

Vinyle engine does not have this manual and the manual for the lab 60 is not a close match. Anyone happen to have a manual? I just picked this up off of cl for $15 and its wonky but a perfect match for my basement realistic receiver.
  10. NEvinyl

Pushed in dust cap fix

This is a tried and true method. I little water dabbed on with a q-tip. It popped out pretty good except the exact center of the dust cap would pop out with my vacuum. I wrapped some electrical tape around the vacuum attachment to make a more concentrated suction hole and it worked. Center came...
  11. NEvinyl

Pioneer HPM-100 successful crossover mod!

Hi guys. I'd like to replace all the caps, registers etc on my hpm-100's (200 watt). Does anyone have the parts I need for 2 speakers? This would my first real deal recap. I practiced desoldering and soldering on some old boards but thatshe about it. I looked at the board on the hpm and it looks...
  12. NEvinyl

Hum only when playing lp at high volume. please help

I made much progress today. 1) i dumpster dove and found a good piece of styrofoam big enough for my tt. 2) had an old black shirt and cut it up to wrap around stryofoame. It's arts and crafts day at the Tennett house. 3) placed under turntable. The black shirt pretty much matches the...
  13. NEvinyl

Northwind gets $10. I moved the "trouble" speaker on top of a cushioned chair and the rumble ceased at the original high volume. Rumble came back out of the speaker even on chair, but it at much higher volume. I put speaker back on floor in original position and then placed a inch thick piece...
  14. NEvinyl

I'm not so sure it's howl or speaker resonance related as it appears to be primarily 1 speaker. But is the one in the corner diagonally accross from tt. When I crank up the volume and drop the needle to the beginning of the record (white space before first song) one speaker has terrible...
  15. NEvinyl

I have sort of the same problem and mine is definitely related to whetevthe tt is located, or actually what it sits onm. It's on the top shelf of a 3 glass shelf entertainmen center. If I tap the shelf it rumbles through the tt to the speakers. When i play certain songs very loud, 40watts...
  16. NEvinyl

All Pioneer System

I went through about 5 sets of speakers before finally listening to and keeping the hpm-100. Great bass and overall best speakers I have ever listened to. Low wattage and blasting them both sound awesome.
  17. NEvinyl

Discogs.com and LP Pressing

Good pointers everyone. Interesting site Condorsat! Thank you.
  18. NEvinyl

Discogs.com and LP Pressing

As I find myself picking up albums from thrift sores and other local vinyl shops I'm researching when the LP's were released. I guess i have too much extra time on hand. I found a site discog.com which helps to a certain extent. Are there other websites that can help with this sort of thing?
  19. NEvinyl

Answer With A Song Title game

Summertime Blues....The Who What's does the future hold for Great Britian now?
  20. NEvinyl

Wanted Carol King - Tapestry

Yup...someone here is hooking me up. Thanks eveyone.
  21. NEvinyl

Listen to the Music....Doobie brothers. Ever been to Bangkok?
  22. NEvinyl

Music barter is where we can barter albums, cds, and form of music media. This was my first post and i love it! It means more to trade knowing that each side is receiving something of meaning and value. Much better that the robotic ebay
  23. NEvinyl

I have a mint Hello Dolly musical lp.
  24. NEvinyl

Hey hey, you you, get off of my cloud.... rolling Stones. Is it miller time yet?
  25. NEvinyl

What TT's do you folks have

Good looking thorens 160b. Great album too!
Back
Top Bottom