Search results

1. -Bobo-

Quad Elite Integrated Price?

I have a chance to buy this amp for about 200$ in very good shape. Does anyone use it, how does it sound, is it worth 200$?
  2. -Bobo-

Speaker ID!

Does anyone know the name of the speakers in this vid?
  3. -Bobo-

Help me ID this song (Jazz)!!!

119 songs on spotify, went through all of them and it`s not there.
  4. -Bobo-

Help me ID this song (Jazz)!!!

Does anyone have an ideea what band this track belongs to ? https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8B6qG4ZR6GrU2ZLOEV2eDRkWk0
  5. -Bobo-

Electric Cable as Speaker Wire?

much thanks to you.
  6. -Bobo-

Good to hear that there won`t be any problems. Hipocrates do you have a method of doing that fast or you just have too much free time on your hands ?
  7. -Bobo-

is there a problem in using an electric copper cable as a speaker wire?
  8. -Bobo-

the dirtiest scroe of them all

Daiumn Bruh thatz dirteeh!
  9. -Bobo-

Can you hear the difference ?

I use JRiver and Foobar for my tests, Win10 latest update, the one that lets you use Dolby Atmos for your headphones. I tested both ASIO and WASAPI, and both provide the same result. there are many things in windows that influence the sound: USB Selective Suspend, setting your player`s process...
  10. -Bobo-

From what i have realized, there are many things in windows that can influence the SOUND.
  11. -Bobo-

Pls tell me that i am not crazy!! I have tested on multiple dacs, both on speakers and headphones and i can hear a difference, you can notice it better on headphones. Go to Control Panel>Sounds>Communications Switch between the "80% one" which is default and the "Do Nothing one" and tell me if...
  12. -Bobo-

DIY Tube Amp info!

It has to be something decent if they made a custom walnut case so maybe i can pick it up for about 100$ as a fixer-upper, i`ll put my amazing negotiating skills to work
  13. -Bobo-

DIY Tube Amp info!

i know nothing about tube amps, that`s why i asked the AK Gods. the case is actually made out of solid wood.
  14. -Bobo-

DIY Tube Amp info!

Any ideea what this tube amp might be, it`s a DIY model. i have no pictures with the insides but it looks kinda cool ? IT has EL84 ECC83 EM84 tubes.
  15. -Bobo-

Vincent LS-1 preamp, Manual Wanted!

Does anyone have a schematic or a service manual for this preamplifier?
  16. -Bobo-

Marantz 1122DC or 2238B?

really is it rare ?
  17. -Bobo-

Marantz 1122DC or 2238B?

I can only buy one of the two, so which one should i get? The 2238B has the black faceplate.
  18. -Bobo-

JBL L50? How good of a deal did I get?

Cuz it took me some time to build the speakers stands and i still don`t have an amp yet, i`m waiting for something to pop up at a reasonable price.
  19. -Bobo-

Vecteur class A power amp info needed!

The seller has 2 of them, 1 works perfectly and the other one he said that the torroidial transformer is making some weird noise but it works.
  20. -Bobo-

Vecteur class A power amp info needed!

Anyone has any info on these amps? On the back it says by ATC for Vecteur.
  21. -Bobo-

Thx for the explanation, i have a pair of these which i bought in december and still haven`t got to listen to them yet.
  22. -Bobo-

how would you describe a bright sound?
  23. -Bobo-

Kenwood KA-9150 pricecheck!

true dat!!
  24. -Bobo-

everything is ok except cosmetics but someone else picked it up.
  25. -Bobo-

cmon guys help me out, i can get it for 170$ including shipping. is that a good price?
Back
Top Bottom