Search results

1. Ghost_Inside

Turntable Dust Cover: Up Or Down

I got two 1210s hooked up to a mixer. So obviously it´s up when I’m mixing records and down when I’m just listening. I see some interesting comments about resonances when it´s down. I guess that´s when you´re listening at high volume. I´ll need to check that out.
  2. Ghost_Inside

Pioneer HPM 60s Problem

Thanks a lot! I will definitely look into that.
  3. Ghost_Inside

Pioneer HPM 60s Problem

Ok, so I guess they are not damaged. Seems like they are just too "bright" for me. But I will definitely try placing them differently and maybe using a little EQ to roll off some high end. You are right, if there is notihing wrong with the speaker, I should not mess around with it. They are in...
  4. Ghost_Inside

Show us your Technics stuff

Thanks guys, I´m happy I got this system really enjoying it. The tape is nice but has it´s problems that I haven´t dealt with yet. I´m using a Harman tape right now. ;)
  5. Ghost_Inside

Show us your Technics stuff

Hi, I'm new to the forum and this is my Technics stuff. :) SU-3500 RS-676A1 ST-3500 Still working on my set up and placement. I'll update this post once I'm finished.
  6. Ghost_Inside

Pioneer HPM 60s Problem

Hi, I finally bought a pair of HPM 60s in excellent condition. They actually look brand new! I hooked them up to my Technics SU-3500 Amp and at first they sounded great, but after a little while I began to notice, that my ears start to hurt (ear fatigue). I think the guy in this thread has...
Back
Top Bottom