Search results

1. ipozestu

Back on the ADS wagon.... three L-880/2's

I was told I bought the last pair of AM speaker stands that will ever be produced. The owner is fighting a cancer battle.
  2. ipozestu

My Garrard Lab 80 Obsession

the RCA jacks are there, at least they should be. The pic above shows their location middle right brown/gray interconnects.
  3. ipozestu

Set up is really straight forward. There's not much to adjust. Vinyl engine has the complete Lab 80 service manual. The manual has a very in depth troubleshooting guide.
  4. ipozestu

Jico N55E neoSAS/S worth every penny.

1.25g +/- .25g
  5. ipozestu

Jico N55E neoSAS/S worth every penny.

I got a Shure M55E with an old Pioneer PL-550. The stylus was broke and it basically sat there for a year or two. I broke down and bought the JICO sas on a whim. I really wanted to see what this could do. I'm happy to report ; WOW!!!! Amazing that the old Cartridge can sound like this...
  6. ipozestu

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Love this album.
  7. ipozestu

Tom Waits Night Hawks at the Diner 7E-2008 & Foreign Affairs 7E-1117
  8. ipozestu

"Who could ask for more?" Oingo Boingo Dead Mans Party MCA 5665
  9. ipozestu

Jico SAS vs Neo-SAS(S) vs Neo-SAS(R)

Just took the plunge for a Jico N55E neoSAS/S stylus for a vintage Shure M55E. Seems like a jagged little pill to swallow. Hopefully it performs well. I don't have a stylus for this cart so I'll have nothing to compare to; I will run it head to head with a Grado Signature/8MZ though. Am I going...
  10. ipozestu

Anyone in Silicon Valley and Bay Area?

yes Alan, I'm in your area, I live in San Juan Bautista, just south of Gilroy.
  11. ipozestu

Pioneer Pl-55 show and tell

it's a PL-550 the zero got dropped
  12. ipozestu

Power Switch for Hafler?

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/is-your-unoptainium-power-switch-worth-5-and-an-hour-or-so-of-your-time.504673/
  13. ipozestu

Power Switch for Hafler?

Do the triac mod and virtually eliminate in rush current failures on the switch.
  14. ipozestu

Power Switch for Hafler?

Mine is failing too. I'm going to go the Triac route
  15. ipozestu

JJ Cale #8 811-152-1 M-1
  16. ipozestu

Recommend me a "Must Own" Vinyl in any Genre

mission accomplished; I have equipment envy
  17. ipozestu

Cannon Ball Adderly Somethin' Else Art Blakey Night in Tunisia Derek and Dominos Layla Bonnie and Delaney To Bonnie from Delaney Grateful Dead American Beauty Thelonious Monk Straight No Chaser Grant Green Idle Moments and Grant Street Kenny Burrell Midnight Blue
  18. ipozestu

I've been eyeballing a copy of this 6 eye. Still haven't pulled the trigger.
  19. ipozestu

Anyone do the tone arm wires? Did you get rid of the plastic connectors and go straight to the cart?
  20. ipozestu

ADS L1290's are here .... what to do next ???

I pulled the liner off my L690s and painted the grill "Aged copper" Same color as the 810s in my profile pic. I really like it. It allows to woofers to show just a bit.
  21. ipozestu

Tasted dark side. SA Heresy score

Current inventory: Klipsch Heresy Polk Model 10s ADS L810 ADS L690 Cambridge Model Six (modded) Boston A70 Boston A120 BOSE 601 Series 1 And some sort of Vintage Lithos Peerless Shelf speaker. I can't anything about it so what ever... I rotate them all the time. It's kind of fun.
  22. ipozestu

You put them where your old speakers were.
  23. ipozestu

Makes perfect sense. I think I have some MDF. And I didn't think about the posts protruding. Good call. I'll get some cups. Any thoughts on fill or acoustic foam?
  24. ipozestu

I'm going to throw these on. Don't plan on selling so F it...
  25. ipozestu

What do you all think about installing terminal cups and binding posts? Hurt the Value? I just wanna use banana plugs.
Back
Top Bottom