Search results

1. gt4viper

Recommended party subwoofer

Well if you really wanna rock but still want something with a 5 year bumper to bumper warranty, I would recommend Power Sound Audio Subwoofers. Big Drivers, Big cabinets, Big Power. And unlike companies like SVS that restrict the Mid/Upper Bass Response to emphasize the ultra low bass, PSA lets...
  2. gt4viper

Contemplating Selling My IIb's... Suggestions?

Well I've never heard RSIIB's but I have Infinity RSIIIA's and recently downsized to some bookshelves for my room, saving the big boys for later. I bought some Infinity Reference R162 (the new ones) and find them to be very adept. They don't do what the big boys do (duh), but they're still...
  3. gt4viper

Infinity IRS Sigma's

No mine, no relation. Just like to see great Infinity speakers find a new home. Infinity IRS Sigma's. Look damn pretty too me. No idea of if it's a good deal or not though. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/6094114203.html
  4. gt4viper

Multiple Infinity owners ?

Hi my name is gt4viper and I'm an Infinity addict. Lol My list includes: Infinity RSIIIa Infinity RS6B Infinity IL40 Infinity IL10 Infinity IL36C Infinity 2000.2 Infinity RS2 Infinity 2000.1 Infinity PS310W (X2) My wishlist includes the RS5b's RS1b's and the IRS Betas. And of course I win...
  5. gt4viper

Infinity car audio EMITs

Well I didn't, but it would be very cool to have emits in your car. I'd almost be afraid to put them in my truck though, it has to live outside and it gets well below freezing in the winter. I wonder how durable they are?
  6. gt4viper

Moving on from my Infinity RSIIIa's...

Thanks everyone for here who gave input! I think I'm going to keep my Infinity RS's. They're to damn good. They're to damn pretty. They're make a statement. What that stament is I'm not entirely sure. But I know I like it. I've listened to and loved them for so long I'm not sure my ears...
  7. gt4viper

@Bahamayellow Well that's surprising, usually you get more detail the higher you go. Works for me though, I'm always willing to spend less for better sound! Haha!
  8. gt4viper

@stevo137 Well I'm glad you like them! It's always a good day when classics find a good home! As far as finding a subwoofer, it depends on whether you want performance under 20hz for music or not. I personally love my Infinity PS310W for music, and for ht there pretty good imo. Kinda hard to...
  9. gt4viper

@Bahamayellow How is the fidelity on the bx1's? I've heard the they are a bit mid centric (well the bronze two anyway) which might be a good for fit me as I love the polydome, so long as the treble isn't to recessed. How do you like the c-cam tweeter? I'm actually considering going as high as...
  10. gt4viper

I do have RS6bs and I have considered using them for my mains, but they are still nearly twice the size of a "normal" bookshelf speaker. Nice to hear i positive opinion on the 2000.3/RS-3, I have a pair of the 2000.2/RS-2 with the cheap polycarbonate tweeter and they are very, standard. Nothing...
  11. gt4viper

Sorry to keep double posting but here's a heads up for anyone in AZ. Infinity RSIIIb set https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/6066973866.html A bit high priced imho, but look very clean. No affiliation, just thought someone might like 'em.
  12. gt4viper

l will try to take some photos of the room later today. The 51" wide area is in between the entry door and the closet door. The entry door is on the right. I'm considering putting an av rack in the corner on the right side of the bed to hold all the components, then all I'd have to do is run...
  13. gt4viper

True. Very true.
  14. gt4viper

Thanks for all the replys! @Bahamayellow Nice man cave! I wish my i had a completely dedicated space, but these are actually going in my bedroom. So everything has to squeeze in around my queen bed. That's one of the factors that's pulling me toward the keep my RSIIIa side, is that I'll have...
  15. gt4viper

I was actually looking at these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/280863616850 Thanks for you reply, it's a little hard to keep all of Infinitys models straight. Yes it is a 10 foot by 10 foot room with 8 foot ceilings. Pretty terrible for acoustics from what I hear, especially bass, one of the...
  16. gt4viper

Well I have looked at those, the biggest I've found are the infinitesimal/modulus with a 5-1/4 woofer. Which might be ok, it's just seems most 5-1/4 speakers I've heard struggle at higher volumes. I also (perhaps incorrectly) assumed that despite the emit k that comes I them that there would be...
  17. gt4viper

Hello all Infinityphile's! First thread, first post, but I've been lurking around here for quite a while gathering all the priceless gems of wisdom that left laying around in here... Now I'm at a crossroad and I seek guidance from the masters. :bowdown: I suppose a brief summary of my...
Back
Top Bottom