Search results

1. Jickmagger

What TT's do you folks have

Two recently refurbished DUALs, in front the 1229 and behind the BeltDrive 601, the first Belt made by DUAL. What do you think?? Regards Udo
  2. Jickmagger

Two brothers of my Dual Family. The 601 as the first belt drive table and on the right the 701, first direct drive made by Dual, carrying an ELAC 793 with Jico SAS stylus. Sounds incredible indeed.
  3. Jickmagger

What is your favorite Dual turntable?

A wonderful unit indeed!
  4. Jickmagger

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

The Pineapple Thief Rgds Udo
  5. Jickmagger

Porcupine Tree -In absentia- released in white vinyl today!
  6. Jickmagger

DUAL 601 Belt Drive with Grado Cartridge
  7. Jickmagger

Sixteenhundred, two times. Near mint.
  8. Jickmagger

KRAFTWERK Electric Cafe
  9. Jickmagger

The first 1972 release of Klaus Schulze, electronic pioneer. That must have been quite strange in those days. All before Moog and Sequencer and such stuff. A german 28 men orchestra was involved but didn´t want to be named on the sleeve. The fear of damaging its reputation was huge obviously. Tz...
  10. Jickmagger

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

Yamaha MC9 with retipped shibata stylus, on a Kenwood KD 8030. Sounds great indeed.
  11. Jickmagger

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Kenwood KA 501, 601, 801 Love this Series. Some more Kenwood TTs are in the house as well.
  12. Image

Porcupine Tree. -On The Sunday Of Life- With the wonderful Track "Radioactive Toy". PTs first proper Album that I discovered far too late.
  13. Jickmagger

New in the house, now with a new cabled 3009, new belt, oil, feet and freshed up a little optically. Thorens 160 super with Grado F1+.
  14. Jickmagger

15. Jickmagger

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

One that will never leave my home! KD 700D here with Ortofon VM Silver.
  16. Jickmagger

Mike Oldfield "Return to Ommadawn" FANTASTIC!!
  17. Jickmagger

My first MC cartridge Excel MC100 - how to set up properly?

I have one running on the more heavy tonearm of Kenwood KD700 doing a fine job. Connected to the Amps MM input. It is also Known as the Taurus T111 as far as I know. Yes, and the Benz MC20E.
  18. Jickmagger

Grado Forte

20-30%, that´s a statement. Listen with headphones at the moment (also Grado´s) to Mike Oldfields new album, simply amazing. Love this "Grado" sound if one can call it like this, i´m not sure. Same with the headphones. One loves it, the other strictly not (what i don´t understand really).
  19. Jickmagger

Grado Forte

Just put on a "new" Signature 8MZ on the TT and really, - i´m blown away. What a fantastic cartridge. Wonderfully balanced in bass and high range. Quite a good match indeed! What might it sound like after some hours? :crazy: Regards Udo :beerchug:
  20. Jickmagger

The two twins running at the moment: DUAL 704 and 721 Both refurbished and in good state. The front one with Shure V15III, the rear with an old NOS ELAC 793. Jick
  21. Jickmagger

Let's see your cans!

My favourites at the moment. Two pairs of Grado´s fantastic sounding GH1 model. One for the living room and one in the basement. I was fed up with not knowing where one was when I wanted to listen. ;-) Regards Jick
  22. Jickmagger

One of the last entrys. And one favourite at least! Technics SL-1600MKII with AT440MLb.
  23. Jickmagger

THE POLICE ~Synchronicity~ Great Songs and fantastic sounding record!
  24. Jickmagger

You´re right bugler. This cart is the original that was still on the player when I found it. I didn´t know it was ok still so I changed to that GRADO which I bought myself.
  25. Jickmagger

One more I found on the recycling ground in basically good shape but quite dusty. It didn´t work because all the lubes got hard. After fixing things and cleaning it looks like this now. Plays at the moment with a GRADO Prestige Silver. DUAL 731q DirectDrive
Back
Top Bottom