Search results

1. BWNautilus

Is this an AK-er?

Not affiliated with this listing. https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649452245-dozens-of-tube-amps-reel-2-reel-switchs-parts-and-manuals/
  2. BWNautilus

Alignment service in NYC metro area

Hi, Can anybody on this sub-forum recommend a reputable vintage audio service that does alignments? This is for a Luxman T110 that has been sitting dormant in its box for the past 25 years. I've read previous posts that recommend Mike at radioxtuners.com but I'd rather not ship. Thanks in...
  3. BWNautilus

Peachtree Audio sonaDAC

Anyone on this forum have any experience with this DAC? A dealer on A*diogon is selling them new with factory warranty. Since Peachtree never sent this out for reviews I can't find any independent evaluations of the unit. Don't want to buy this without at least one baseline review. TIA Mike
  4. BWNautilus

Hello from NJ

Already posted a question in a forum thread but I figured I might as well introduce myself. Started out in the '70s with the Quad craze: Marantz 4230 (4) JBL L26 (Decade) Dual turntable w/Sure cartridge As you can see from my avatar I've changed preferences a bit. But I still have some vintage...
Back
Top Bottom