Search results

1. Dr. Jackson

PX-3 Tonearm gimble surgery

Hello everyone, One of my extra PX-3's had an abusive life prior to my ownership. The previous owner said he raged out drunk one night and swatted it, and it was never the same afterwards. The problem: there's an IC/circuit that knows timing for different functions. From a dead stop, when...
  2. Dr. Jackson

Final manual for the Yamaha Px-3

Px-3 owners, do you think there's a market for the original manual, professionally reproduced? I have the last copy of the px-3 service manual from Yamaha USA. It comes complete with handwritten service notes including part replacement numbers and some other tips. Also has the fold out full...
  3. Dr. Jackson

Parks Audio does it again

For fans of Shannon Parks' work with the Budgie tube preamp and Cinemag SUT, he has come out of hibernation with something all new. The good: it's affordable, interesting, versatile and perhaps the most advanced thing he's ever done. The bad: it's solid state and so new nobody has tested it...
  4. Dr. Jackson

Anyone in Billings Montana, snatch these up

I wanted to get this steal of a deal and do some work and flip 2 out of 3, but the seller won't ship. Apparently it's an elderly couple doing local pickup only. They are only asking 200 for all three tables. Sure, they're incomplete minus the px2, but still. I'd hate to see these go to waste and...
  5. Dr. Jackson

Anyone in Billings Montana? Need a pick, pack and ship

Found a killer deal on some Yamaha turntables, but they're heavy and the elderly couple that is selling them just wants someone to come pick them up, cheap. They're too weak to ship them out. Total weight for three tables about 90 pounds. Destination is Dallas, TX. Any takers?
Back
Top Bottom