Search results

1. bgymnastics

Fisher CA-880 Quality or Crap?

Great stuff. I just picked up a nice pioneer SX 750 for $ 300 . It’s all good
  2. bgymnastics

Empire 698 magnetic cueing problem advice, help?

My empire 698 arm does not go up anymore also. I took it to my local shop but they gave up and just told me to use it as a manual turntable and that’s what I’ve been doing for the last two years someday maybe I’ll try fixing It.
  3. bgymnastics

Pioneer SX1250 vs Marantz 2325

I have both I like both I was just switch them up every once in a while they both sound great. The Marantz looks cool the pioneer is built better.
  4. bgymnastics

Best Receivers (mid 70s to early 80s)

My latest purchase . Techniques SA 800 all clean and ready to go.
  5. bgymnastics

Technics SA-800 -- worth picking up?

I just picked one up Looks like it was not used very much and just collect dust on a shelf for many years. Need a good pots cleaning should I have it restored or just cleaned?
  6. bgymnastics

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Just picked this one up Sunday different but sounds good on the big JBL horn speakers,
  7. bgymnastics

MONSTER receiver collector's club

Witch one has the best sound if that is something you can answer.
  8. bgymnastics

Love the Black faced Marantz still need to get mine and shop and back up to specs. It’s just a normal server face 2325.
  9. bgymnastics

Sounds awesome on these Big JBLs. I like backing them up on CD easier to listen to two albums at a time this way.
  10. bgymnastics

Picked up some real fine savoy Brown albums that were purchased during the blues cruise. One of them was even signed. All sound super quite.
  11. bgymnastics

That’s the one I like best.
  12. bgymnastics

Porcupine tree on JBLs
Back
Top Bottom