Search results

1. Cap1

Musical Pairings Tonight

Not sure if this has been tried or if will stick but inspired by the Booze & Vinyl books. Tonight (ok last night) I randomly opened a page from the Difford’s Cocktail Guide to a page containing variants of the Negroni. Since the classic Negroni is one of my go-tos I went with it. Equal...
  2. Cap1

The 2020 Album Challenge

The 2020 Album Challenge Complete albums listened to in 2020 Number 1:
  3. Cap1

Help with Wiring a Power Transformer First Build.

With my very limited knowledge I would have thought that the two red wires would go to the on/off switch, the two black would go to the ground on the power cord socket, the green/yellow would go to the neutral on the power cord socket then I would run a wire from the positive on the power cord...
  4. Cap1

Help With Amp Schematic

This is going to seem like a silly question by what is the 230v circled in red?
  5. Cap1

Kef 104/2

I have the opportunity to buy a pair of Kef 104/2 along with an Adcom 555 amp, preamp and tuner for $500. The little bit of research I have done says the speakers are a PITA to restore and is expensive. Are they worth it at this price and the cost if they need the cross-overs, woofer and...
  6. Cap1

Cheap WIFI Streamer That is Not a ChromeCast

Does anyone know of a cheap WIFI streamer? The ChromeCast did not play well with my router. After 3 hours on the phone with the ChromeCast tech we both gave up. Thanks.
  7. Cap1

Birth of the HiFi room

April 25, 2017 About a month before we moved in to our new house, I finally had a dedicated space just for music in about 30 years. Music Hall 2.1 Turntable Music Hall 25.1 CD Player Oppo Sonica DAC (Used as a line stage) Adcom GFA 5500 Amp Martin Logan ESL Speakers A little...
Back
Top Bottom