Search results

1. OnTheBlitz

Tornado - My First Time...

I witnessed it form and drop. Description is in video. It seemed closer. In the video I described it as being 4 miles away, or so. Actual started out about 8 miles way and ended up 12 miles away, plowing through Andover, Kansas. I hear there were some minor injuries and one serious injury...
  2. OnTheBlitz

Please help Identify these speakers:

Can anyone here identify the make and model of these speakers? Thanks in advance! ^^Are these worth anything?^^
  3. OnTheBlitz

Post your Rainbows, Ponies & Unicorns

This thread is dedicated rainbow pics (Ponies & Unicorns if you got'em). Your film, your digital or your video.. Your captures only please. No web pics/web snags. I'll start.... May 14, 2021 @8:34am
  4. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations Musicfan#51 on 300,000 Likes!

Congratulations @Musicfan#51 on 300,000 Likes! Congratulations brother! That's a big milestone! You are the most liked member here on AK my friend! :banana: :banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana...
  5. OnTheBlitz

Post your Sunset & Sunrise pictures

This thread is dedicated for sunset & sunrise captures. Your film, your digital or your video.. Your captures only please. No web pics/snags. I'll start.... Sunrise 2019-12-24 Sunset 2018-08-28:
  6. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations Musicfan#51 on your 200000 Likes!!

Congratulations Quincy, @Musicfan#51! Thank you for all your contributions here on AK! Looking forward to many more, brother! :rockon: :beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug...
  7. OnTheBlitz

Count to 2020 before 2020 (in 2's)

Okay B&G's. Per the game title. 2 EDIT: Free for all. As long as the final result is an increment of +2 from the previous result.
  8. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations DeeCee on your 20000 Likes!

Congratulations @DeeCee on reaching 20000 Likes my friend! :banana: :beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: :jump::jump::jump:
  9. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations Avionic on your 50,000 post!

Congratulations @avionic on your 50,000th post! Keep'em coming my friend! :beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
  10. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations Scout2015 on reaching your 1000th Post

Congratulations @Scout2015 On reaching 1000 posts! Nice work! :banana: :banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin...
  11. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations NeedForSpeed for achieving 200000 Likes!

Congratulations @NeedForSpeed on hitting this record milestone! 200,000 LIKES !! :bowdown: :beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
  12. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations Musicfan#51 on your 150,000 likes!!

Congratulations @Musicfan#51 on your 150,000 likes! You are a well liked member of the AK community, brother! :banana: :banana::banana: :beerchug::beerchug: :):):):):):):) :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana...
  13. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations HarmanKardon on your 60,000 post!

@HarmanKardon Congratulations Chris on your 60,000 post! You make AK a better place my friend! :banana: :banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana...
  14. OnTheBlitz

Thank You Mods, Admin & Staff

Thank You to all the Moderators, Administrators and Staff here on AK for making Audiokarma the best forum on the Internet. Your efforts do not go unnoticed. Greatly Appreciated! May the upcoming year bring you and your loved ones Peace, Joy and Happiness. Cheers, Chris
  15. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations John111/LZ on your 100K Likes!

Congratulations @john111/LZ on your 100K Likes my friend! You make AK a better place to hang! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :jump::jump: Time 3:29 PM Central USA Date...
  16. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations Te-Te on 10K posts!

Congratulations @Te-Te on reaching your 10K post! :jump::jump: :jump::jump: :):):):):):):):):):):) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: You average 800 Posts/month!:thumbsup: This post put you at 10K...
  17. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations Beau Geste on 100K Likes!!

Congratulations @Beau Geste on 100K Likes!!! You are well liked my friend! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana...
  18. OnTheBlitz

Congratulations @MusicFan#51 on 100K likes!

Congratulations @Musicfan#51 on hitting 100K likes! Job well done brother! Congratulations @Musicfan#51 you hit 100K likes! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :banana::banana::banana::banana: :beerchug:
  19. OnTheBlitz

Recommendation request.

What do you think is better for the transmission of Digital Audio: Optical Fiber or RCA 75 ohm Cable? I can't seem to hear a difference Thanks. Blitz
  20. OnTheBlitz

Pink Floyd - Who's your favorite: Gilmour or Waters

Pink Floyd - Who's your favorite: Gilmour or Waters
  21. OnTheBlitz

David Gilmour - Rattle That Lock

Got this in CD format, highly recommended ! Great album + if you have the gear there is 20Hz content in here, thus Rattle That Lock !
  22. OnTheBlitz

What device do you use most often to access AK?

What device do you use most often to access the Audiokarma.org forums?
  23. OnTheBlitz

How many watts is your Amplifier @8ohms

How many watts (RMS) per channel is your Amplifier into an 8 ohm load? I did not list my subwoofer amplifiers built into my 2x Sunfire True Subwoofer Signatures. These are 2700W ea - this into a 5 ohm load according to another member....
  24. OnTheBlitz

What is your favorite goto "test" music?

Hello AK'ers, When ever I add/replace a new piece of Gear or make any tweak to my system, I have a favorite "goto" Album I use to listen and evaluate the change. If you happen to do the same as me: Please list Artist, Album Name, Media Type, Record Label, Record Label number and Picture of...
  25. OnTheBlitz

Apogee Big Ben Master Clock Review

I had written a thread about digital jitter and how the Apogee Big Ben Master Clock greatly improves sound quality and system performance. I'll make this review short and sweet (click on the blue link above to read about digital jitter). If you have a separate DAC, then you'll want the Apogee...
Back
Top Bottom