Search results

1. US Audiolist

Marantz Model 9 Prototype

I saw this model on Ebay and wondering how good this sounds comparing to the newer model like MA-9S2 and of course the MA-9S2 is a solid state. Anyone has an experience with MA-9S2 and this model 9?
  2. US Audiolist

Craig's list warning

if I could test out the item right there and then at the seller's place then I would pay cash.
  3. US Audiolist

Craig's list warning

I believe you and I am not saying you are wrong. I just simply advised people not to pay cash for items not only on CL but everywhere else. I personally will not buy the item if the seller does not accept PayPal, period.
  4. US Audiolist

Craig's list warning

I wouldn't think the other was a scammer if he legitimately wanted to pay by PayPal which would have his home address along with other personal info registered with PayPal. Scammers would only engage in scamming knowing that they have no trace back to him. Of course there were some rare cases...
  5. US Audiolist

Craig's list warning

Do not pay cash and stick with PayPal and you are safe.
  6. US Audiolist

eBay or Craigslist, local pickup only?

Good for you. Did you ship or allow local pick up?
  7. US Audiolist

Sonus Faber Electa Monitors

Very good question. I wondered the same.
  8. US Audiolist

Sonus Faber Electa Monitors

Fritz33 The Marantz gear goes very well with Sonus Faber speakers. You will be very happy with the sound.
  9. US Audiolist

Marantz

Marantz is my favorite. In term of sound, it is very hard to beat the Marantz.
  10. US Audiolist

eBay or Craigslist, local pickup only?

I did not have good experiences with CL. It does not matter what site you are using, it is safest not to allow local pick up unless your item is way too heavy to ship to prevent strangers in your own home.
Back
Top Bottom