Search results

1. D

Kenwood model eleven GX mac switch

Hey Vincent..power switch was parted out along with mac switch..timer is still intact..its pretty well taken apart.I am DEBATING selling my entire Kenwood collection as i'm not getting any younger and so many projects going on..This consists of a model 11 gx ,the remains of the kr11000 and a kr...
  2. D

Kenwood model eleven GX mac switch

Hi VJP...have to see whats left...What are you looking for ?
  3. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Thanks for the quick response HiFi Jeff about the Oppo...Im crossing my fingers, think Ive finally got enuff loot saved to order a pair of Double impacts this week....
  4. D

Tekton Owners Thread

HI HIFi Jeff...I was thinking of picking up the Oppo 203..may I ask what you didn't like/care for with this player ? Or just not happy overall with its performance ? Tks,Dylster
  5. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Just a quick update..shot Eric a quick email today about the mini-ulf's and he got right back to me, said pics should be online/posted within the next week to two weeks..
  6. D

Tekton Owners Thread

wish he had a pic posted of the upcoming minis..has got me very curious...
  7. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Tks for the update Evolvist...keep hoping to run into someone in upstate NY with a pair that would be willing to host an audition.. Am looking forward to seeing Erics mini Ulfbherts when he posts pics...in meantime..saving my pennies...
  8. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Hello Evolvist...was wondering if your audition went through and if so..what ur impressions were..
  9. D

Tekton Owners Thread

looking forward to your impressions Evolvest !!
  10. D

Help! Impedance mismatch with MARANTZ CR-2020 & ELAC FS-58 towers

I stand corrected , I LIKE MUSIC...Tho I believe what I was was trying to communicate was simply...clipping is bad,its what generally fries speakers... it is true,clipping is power,just not controlled. If your hearing distortion via a) clipping or b) overdriving speakers past design/mechanical...
  11. D

Hello whoaru99...clipping is just sheer distortion...not really power...I've personally never overdriven a pair of speakers to distortion with an amp with decent wattage per channel...but have certainly turned up a smaller wattage amp trying to wring those last couple dbs out of it...lol...of...
  12. D

Hi Kryptonite... I have a pair of elac uni fie 5b speakers rated at 4 ohm, 3.7 nominal... was running them with a yamaha natural sound receiver rated at 6-8 ohm...130 w/channel in stereo mode. I noticed after a short time the yamie was getting HOT...so i emailed tech support..long answer...
  13. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Welcome...Am hoping to be able to afford a pair of DI'S soon myself...Please dont hesitate to post your impressions of them once received...what color did you end up going with ?
  14. D

Turntable choices. What to do.

Hey Sparkler...having had one...the Technics was a nice table,never had a problem with it..coupled with a decent cart it had a great sound for the price..
  15. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Any Tekton owners in the upstate NY area ? Would LOVE to hear some in person without roadtrippin' to UTAH....
  16. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Sunny61..looking at the pic of the back of the Sigmas...what kind of wire is that ?
  17. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Great pic,MGB,They look fantastic, whatcha got on that stand under the Emotiva ?
  18. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Those odds sound pretty good to me....gonna take a peek...Tks Mac...
  19. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Hey Mac..are you gonna a/b test those wires with the double helix are have u already heard the Cerious tech ? Im gonna have to take a look...
  20. D

Tekton Owners Thread

That is SO funny Mac..was just on the Mapleshade sight looking at those speaker cables...Have you tried any of their interconnects ?
  21. D

Tekton Owners Thread

I also agree...give Eric a call...
  22. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Gottcha...you think elevating them from the floor helps with distortion from the insulation ? what are you using for cable ?
  23. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Lol...ANOTHER question Mac...guess i should of kept reading the pages before i asked about your wires...are your D.I's bi amp/bi wire capable or is that other set of wires going to other speaker ?
  24. D

Tekton Owners Thread

Mac..I see your elevating your wires off the floor on wood blocks it looks like..I remember reading from my Mapleshade catalog the benefits of those...Did you separate the speaker wires apart also ?
Back
Top Bottom