Search results

1. Decotriumph

bashman is a good seller

I bought three LPs from bashman a few days ago. They arrived today, exceptionally well-packed and just as advertised, condition-wise.
  2. Decotriumph

Vintage 5.0 awesome seller

I bought the Fostex TH-X00 headphones from vintage 5.0. They arrived today and were super clean and packed like they were going to a war zone. I highly recommend him.
  3. Decotriumph

Pics of your listening space

Thanks GeeDeeEmm
  4. Decotriumph

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

On Celestion-Ditton 44 speakers
  5. Decotriumph

What is your occupation?

Magazine Managing Editor - Ol' Skool Rodz and Car Kulture DeLuxe magazines.
  6. Decotriumph

Rotel CD Player Issue

Yes, it's all CDs, as if the mechanism is not moving all the way to the end of its travel path. Thanks
  7. Decotriumph

Rotel CD Player Issue

I have a Rotel CD player, model RCD-991, that plays fine until it gets to the middle of the last track on the CD, then it quits mid-track. Does that sound like an easily fixed adjustment issue? Any other suggestions? Thanks
  8. Decotriumph

Signing in from beautiful southern Tennessee

I am a subscribing member. I check Bartertown every day!
  9. Decotriumph

Thanks. When I first moved to Tennessee in 2000, I lived in Antioch, just across the county line from LaVergne.
  10. Decotriumph

It's mine. I've owned it for at least 20 years. I think I bought it at an auction in Indiana when I lived there.
  11. Decotriumph

Hi all, I've been lurking and learning for a few days and figured I should introduce myself. I live in Tullahoma, Tennessee (75 miles south of Nashville). I've started rebuilding a vintage system, mostly from scratch with the exception of a Technics SL-Q2 that I bought new in 1979. I also...
  12. Decotriumph

Audiokarma's server needs your help

PayPal $$ sent. Thanks so much for this cool forum!
  13. Decotriumph

Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

Subscribed! Thanks for providing this forum. It has already been of help to me and I'm just getting started!
Back
Top Bottom