Search results

1. DJdude

Old JC Penny Penncrest Stereo Record Player

Hello again~ Looking for some help again and you guys have always been really helpful in the past. I recently purchased a small stereo/record player by Penncrest. It’s old but in really good condition cosmetically. When I turn it on it lights up and wants to go. The first issue is the tuning...
  2. DJdude

Garrard Laboratory Series Auto Turntable Type A

Hello out there~ Well, we just recently finished fixing an amazing Mid-Century stereo console but happened upon another one this past weekend that may just one up the one we have currently. The console houses The Fisher FM-50 and The Fisher X-100 with two Jensen Tri-10 speakers and a Garrard...
  3. DJdude

Zenith SFH2605 Console Stereo/Record Player 62 or 63 model.

We have been enjoying this stereo like crazy but yesterday it just flat out stopped working. It seems to have completely lost power but it is still plugged in. Is there a fuse or tube that has possibly went out that we can replace?
  4. DJdude

Help replacing stylus in a Zenith Console

Recently I purchased a Zenith SFH2605 Console Stereo/Record Player. The stereo sounds perfect but when I play a record it sounds muted. I have ordered a replacement needle but don't have any idea of how to replace it. I have looked around online for the possibility of an Owner's Manual but can...
Back
Top Bottom