Search results

1. Pit

PA :: New member, old console

Thanks for the welcome all! Small update, i have the owner manual (found on ebay) and the stylus I ordered showed up! I think the TT will play a record, although the auto function isn't working properly. So I may install the stylus, and listen to a record or two. Then take the entire TT apart...
  2. Pit

Reel-to-Reel Nut from SoCal...

I've been doing the same, lots of yt vids and reading here. ;)
  3. Pit

Thanks Reelist! No luck finding mine but I'll keep an eye out ;) Good luck on your restoration.
  4. Pit

Your photo, critiqued and/or praised. It's about learning and improving.

Hey Steve! Thanks for the critique and compliments! I really love your meadowlands series. Especially the two with reflections. Overall, really great night photography!!! For these two shots, the highlights on the face of the building are 100% recoverable. And in the marquee... mostly...
  5. Pit

thanks old_tv_nut !! I tend to agree, but there is some subtlety that I really like about the top one. It's definitely not as "electric" but the streaks feel more organic, like the place is moving.... maybe it's just me. Good looking out on the star effects. Those were a happy accident that I...
  6. Pit

hjames, love that moth pic. looks pretty mean! I'd would be great to have these two critiqued. I'm not sure which i prefer. How about you? Shot consecutively, with a Sony A7Sii, Rokinon 24mm Cine lens. 2.5sec shutter, ISO 640, can't recall the aperture (manual lens :/ ) Minor retouching...
  7. Pit

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

Oops, I totally came in here asking for manuals and schematics... but I did post a bunch of pics, so hopefully that makes up for it :) I find that it's tough to get a ton of info about old consoles unless you have one that was super popular. There were just endless options for consoles for...
  8. Pit

new member into vintage systems.

Welcome multicat From another vintage Panasonic owner. What needs to be done to restore the se5508?
  9. Pit

Post your photography!!

10. Pit

Turntable virgin

mmm, i 2nd what JFRace said, post up some pics and I'm sure someone can help ID
  11. Pit

Panasonic Console :: Help Me Replace My Stylus

Thanks for the tip sreten! I'll be sure to follow it. First things first. Once I get the stylus, I have to get the idler-wheel to engage :/
  12. Pit

Tuners?

Hey, new guy here. Here's my console tuner.
  13. Pit

Turntable virgin

when i took my cartridge off, there was a part number printed on it. I'm guessing yours is the same. Once you have that number, search some of these sites for the replacement: http://www.turntableneedles.com/ http://www.needledoctor.com/
  14. Pit

What TT's do you folks have

15. Pit

I already ordered the stylus alone... :( Hopefully it works out well, from what I could tell, the cartridge seemed to be sending a stereo signal.
  16. Pit

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

17. Pit

Thanks luvvinvinyl !! appreciate the tip. I realized after posting those links that they are in Europe. After quickly looking up NeedDoc and TurnTableNeedles, those Dutch fellas have the best price by $5-$10... I was thinking about giving them a try. OOF - never mind that, says shipping can...
  18. Pit

ah, yea good point. So here is what's in there now: So when i search EPC-35TTAD it takes me to this stylus, which is interchangeable with the original one. http://www.pickupnaalden.com/english/turntable_needles_detail.asp?M=Panasonic_EPC-35-TTAD__3481_799 It looks like the stylus is...
  19. Pit

Hi AK, I just picked up a SE-9000HG and love it so far. I'm anxious to get the tt working, and have a couple obvious things to repair. There is no stylus in the cartridge, but there is a stylus number listed on the table. After a quick search, I found these options: ESP-13-TT...
  20. Pit

Thanks for the reply! Currently there is no stylus in the cartridge so I'm already in the market for a replacement. :) I remember reading that the S style arm is more desirable, but most people said a substantial counterweight is best. So I wasn't sure about this table given the small...
  21. Pit

I'd love to start cleaning and repairing this console right away. Although, it's been hard to find any schematics or service manuals online. I'm still working on tracking down the specific model numbers for the radio/rtr/tt but the console is: National Panasonic SE-9000HG Matsushita Electric...
  22. Pit

My thoughts exactly
  23. Pit

Hey reelist, welcome from another noob. I just picked up a console that has reel to reel. At first I wasn't really interested in the rtr at all, but the seller threw in a big box of reels with the purchase and so far we've spent all our time listening to reels! Just curious , where did you...
  24. Pit

Hey Eric, There are 6 speakers. All original and all sound amazing. This console fills the entire house with sound (which is more than I can say for my sound bar)
Back
Top Bottom