Search results

1. P

Sansui G-9700 Receiver current prices for purchase

Would anyone happen to have one of those classic audio "Blue Books", or equivalent, and be able to give me the going price of a Sansui G-9700 Receiver, all working, excellent condition (not mint), and recently serviced (not recapped or totally gone thru)? I can't seem to find anything recent...
  2. P

Sherwood S-7650-CP Tuning Dial Set Screw

Anyone know the set screw allen wrench size for the AM/FM tuning dial on this receiver. I've tried every reasonable size, SAE and Metric and can't get anything to catch. I'm about ready to get the drill out. Thanks!
  3. P

Preamp for a Hafler DH-200

Can anyone recommend a good preamp to run with the Hafler DH-200? Will probably be run through a set of Altec Boleros, Pioneer HPM 100's and maybe a set of JBL 4312's. Thanks
  4. P

Adcom GFA-565 Monoblock Price

So what would be a good price for a 1990's GFA-565 in overall good condition, but containing the infamous leaking Elna caps?
  5. P

Adcom GFP-565 or B&K MC-101

Hello all. Looking for an opinion on using either one of these preamps to run with a set of B&K M-200 Mono blocks. Most of the listening will be in the phono mode with 60's thru 80"s rock. Thanks in advance
  6. P

Adcom gfp-565 or B&K mc-101

Hello all. Looking for an opinion on using either one of these preamps to run with a set of B&K M-200 Mono blocks. Most of the listening will be in the phono mode with 60's thru 80"s rock. Thanks in advance
  7. P

Crown IC150a

For all the "bad press" the IC150 preamp gets, with it sounding better with a fairly simple upgrade of the opamps, does anyone know if this, or any other upgrade, was addressed by Crown with the release of the IC150a ?? Thanks
  8. P

Dual 1019 Drive Pulley

Hello All. I have a European Dual 1019 I picked up from a friend in this country (USA). The voltage selector underneath was set to 120vac. After doing some minor repair work, I fired it up. Works fine except it's running to slow on 33 1/3. So I'm thinking if he was using it, he must have changed...
  9. P

Infinity RS 5001 Woofer Replacement

Just picked up a nice set of Infinity RS-5001's that need the 8" IMG woofer (902-4165) surrounds redone. If I were to get lazy and just replace these with another pair of woofers, what would the experts here recommend for a replacement/upgrade? Thanks for your help
  10. P

Pioneer Spec-4 Level Control Knob

Would anyone happen to know the size of the tiny allen head screws used to secure the level control knobs to the shaft? Thanks
  11. P

Cleaning nicotine residue off vintage wood/veener audio cases

I see a ton of stuff on this site about cleaning nicotine off face plates and plastic/metal cases, but not too much on cleaning the wood veener cases. My case looks good, but is sticky/tacky from smoke residue. Any thoughts? Thanks
  12. P

German Market Dual 1019 220v to 110vac U.S.

Hello. I've read a few posts on converting this table to the US 110 volt format, and just wanted to confirm this process. So if table does have the voltage selector under the turntable, and it's set to 110v, and I change the motor pulley to the 60hz (31n-u28), all I have to do is wack off the...
  13. P

Hitachi HT-41s Cartridge

Hi all. This Audio Technica cartridge/stylus is off an older Hitachi HT-41s direct drive table with no numbers/markings. Any idea of the model number(s) of either the stylus or cartridge? Thanks
  14. P

Sony CD Changer CDP CX90ES

Picked up Sony CD changer CDP CX90ES at an estate sale in excellent working condition. Only issue I see is that the POWER lamp is lit when the power is turned off, and the lamp is off when the power is turned on. Could this be normal? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom