Search results

1. Robert Zohn

Panasonic/Technics CES 2019 Press Conference video announcing two new Turntables from Technics

Here's a video I took at today, January 7, 2019 at the CES Press day Panasonic announces two new Turntables to the line up that already includes the very popular, SL-1200G, SL-1200GR and SL-1210GR.
  2. Robert Zohn

New York Audio Show comes back to NYC Nov. 9-11, 2018

Since 2016 the New York Audio Show was hosted at the beautiful Park Lane Hotel. My company reserved two suites, one dedicated to all Technics and our 2nd room audio systems are not finalized yet. Here's a few pic for our two suites at the 2017 NY Audio show:
  3. Robert Zohn

Pioneer Elite BDP-LX500 UHD/HDR Universal player coming to the USA

Late afternoon yesterday I was able to confirm Pioneer's Elite BDP-LX500 will launch in the USA this October for $999, delivered nationwide. Here's the first image of the USA version of Pioneer's Elite BDP-LX500 Universal BD player: You may have seen early prototype images before, but not...
  4. Robert Zohn

Panasonic 2018 flagship UB9000 w/HCX video processor & dynamic conversion adjustment

Here's some very good Panasonic news.... Panasonic will be launching the highly anticipated ultra high end BD/CD/Hi Res audio player in the USA this October. They wanted hit a price point that would be compelling for the enthusiasts to be happy with and to attract new clients to the world of...
Back
Top Bottom