Search results

1. darthm00by

My Grounding Experiment

I was once told that I'd rue the day I lost my sense of humor.
  2. darthm00by

My Grounding Experiment

as long as no one is acting like a dill weed i'll be happy.
  3. darthm00by

Things You Won't Hear a Californian Say..

"I love how all of our farmland is turning into tract homes and golf courses."
  4. darthm00by

"40 things that you won't hear a redneck say"

Visalia actually, between fresno and bakersfield. On a related note, I had to chase a loose heifer at my aunt's ranch and get it back into the pasture. Reminded me of my high school football days :D
  5. darthm00by

I live in central california, waist deep in cowtown, usa. so with that in mind: 93. cattleprods should only be used on cattle.
  6. darthm00by

77. The rate of change of the momentum of a body is directly proportional to the net force acting on it, and the direction of the change in momentum takes place in the direction of the net force.
  7. darthm00by

69. I do believe the mullet has gone out of style.
  8. darthm00by

65. Should I listen to Jaz-Z or Tupac while I wash my car?
  9. darthm00by

Ok folks, it's "If you had" time...

at this point I'd look seriously at some Tannoy Precision 8's for nearfield studio work.
  10. darthm00by

Why No "Classic Country" Stations?

We have one around here. it happens to be the AM counterpart to a popular country station on the FM dial. Sadly the reception and bandwidth is just that, AM.
  11. darthm00by

Need a good $100-150 headphone

i second the vote for head-fi. just don't get too caught up in some of the people's responses, as trends in whats good can change with the wind.
  12. darthm00by

Mst3k...soultaker!

Oh I wish I was in the land that gave us Peter Jennings Alannis Morrisette, Mike Meyers too No I take that back, I wouldn't go there even if you paid me O Canada, you are a place I must eschew Don't worry guys i still love Canada :tresbon:
  13. darthm00by

Talk me out off this PLEASE!!!

I believe quid is the same as a british pound, so at the moment, 500 GBP is 921 US dollars.
  14. darthm00by

Guess what numbnuts did?

I get days like that more often than I'd like. If i can get through a day without cutting myself, hitting my head on something, walking into a doorway(not through), rebounding off of the hallway wall, getting attacked by the cat, stubbing my toes, or dropping something heavy on my foot I...
  15. darthm00by

What's your fave new recording so far in 2006??

I would have to say Air's Talkie Walkie.
  16. darthm00by

First Music Purchase?

First Tape: Led Zeppelin "IV" First CD: Stone Temple Pilots "Core"
  17. darthm00by

Question for the smart guys here. . .

i think some of you guys are missing the point of his original question. he simply wanted to know what gauge of wire he needed for his application.
  18. darthm00by

Question for the smart guys here. . .

someone posted this link a while back on speaker wire info. http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm hope that helps a bit :)
  19. darthm00by

Books you remember most

George Orwell's "1984" Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird"
  20. darthm00by

happy birthday darthm00by

thanks guys! :) today was an interesting day to say the least, but it was a good one. :D
  21. darthm00by

How about this for entry level home theater

Icon, to your question about onecall's reliability: http://www.spokane.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=5004170 and http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1873.html
  22. darthm00by

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday guys, if you're working tomorrow, don't drink too much tonight :beerchug:
  23. darthm00by

Ultra Linear speakers

The home theater speakers on the webpage look to be about the quality level of newer KLH speakers, which in my experience, isn't very good. I second gyusher's comments on testing them out with reference material before you consider buying.
  24. darthm00by

check out this guys title

you can't fault the guy for using his dicktionary can you?
  25. darthm00by

Happy Birthday to Sandy G and other members....

Happy birthday Sandy!
Back
Top Bottom