Search results

1. MrIgotNomoney

303 modifications from way back.

Guys, it’s been a long time I’m still out here just busy as all hell anyhow to my point the quad 3OH!3 power amp so many years ago I rebuilt a couple of those. At the time I use new circuit boards, and I followed the net – audio modification plan. Net – audio is no more Anyhow, they...
  2. MrIgotNomoney

Official AudioKarma G.A.S. Owner Club - The Great American Sound Company!

This is what i have, i think maybe a later version. The part numbers are higher. Myversion is 1 greene led mother board 320b
  3. MrIgotNomoney

Gas thaedra preamp Need mute schematic for mother board 320b This board has the mute on the board. im looking for a schematic for this. i have a schematic but dosent match up. Anyone out there ???
  4. MrIgotNomoney

thank you that explained so much to me, now i know iwas looking at my 2400l schematic and wondering why the finals were set up that way bob
  5. MrIgotNomoney

Man im here looking for Thaedra information. but seeing the ampzilla information, my SAE 2400L looks very ampzilla like. IM thinking a clone under SAE
  6. MrIgotNomoney

Guys I have recently gotten a GAS Thaedra MK i preamp, function somewhat, some one had been in there,, SO it took me a while to get it all straightened out, seems to be working well now. I do have a few questions. Im wondering if the MKii boards are compatible specifically the power supply and...
  7. MrIgotNomoney

What's the deal with the ZALYTRON website?

I was just thinking about them today so I called they are moving on new chapter and going into retirement I guess I love their kits my focal raven MTM‘s are still jamming I will truly miss that site if you need help you could always give them a call.
  8. MrIgotNomoney

Comment by 'MrIgotNomoney' in media '5F3BBC84-9443-4C4B-8DC9-1181C989D0D9'

Got the Thedra and to be honest it was a mess. Basically had to undo whomever had been in there’s work recap the entire thing. Was quite a bit of work especially without much documentation but I did figure out the four power supplies the two photo boards in the line stage. Got everything...
  9. MrIgotNomoney

5F3BBC84-9443-4C4B-8DC9-1181C989D0D9 by MrIgotNomoney posted Jul 23, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  10. 5F3BBC84-9443-4C4B-8DC9-1181C989D0D9

5F3BBC84-9443-4C4B-8DC9-1181C989D0D9

The GAS Thaedra
  11. MrIgotNomoney

Well it finally happened tomorrow I pick up a Theadra Preamplifier. Apparently it has some fade out issues in the photo section, I won’t know anything till I get a good look at it. Wish me luck
  12. MrIgotNomoney

Sorry for the late reply. No i sold them a while back.

Sorry for the late reply. No i sold them a while back.
  13. MrIgotNomoney

Brian Clark Dyna Pass mod manual

Guys Does anyone remember Brian Clark ? He was an author of a few mods in audio amateur in the 80’s Back then he was a pretty active guy in the mod world. I have his manual on a mod for the Dynaco pass. Its more of a build using the pass as inspiration. 12AX7/12AU7 based, with circuit board...
  14. MrIgotNomoney

Hadley 601 schematic needed

guys Im thinking of building a copy of the Hadley 601, im looking for a ledgable print, file. I find one online but its pretty fuzzy. This is one of those ideas i have had for a long time. I know transformers will be the challange. But this project is in the idea stage now. Bob
  15. MrIgotNomoney

Happy Birthday to MrlgotNomoney

Thanks
  16. MrIgotNomoney

Happy Birthday to MrlgotNomoney

Thanks you guys been busy as all get out for the last year of my life today I actually took a couple days off to just lay around and do as little as possible and of course drink some beer. My projects have not stopped just little less time . The latest build is I am re-creating a TD 160 super...
  17. MrIgotNomoney

Empire 208 belt candidate.

I get belts from SOTA themselves. Sota turntables
  18. MrIgotNomoney

Empire 208 belt candidate.

Guys Got a fresh belt for my SOTA star saphire. I tried the old belt on my Empire 208, its a good fit. Tracks fine and the speed is adjustable and dead on. Just a possibility im gonna throw out there.
  19. MrIgotNomoney

SONY TA 3200f replacement Transistors

Still around guys I gave up on the Sony amplifier I just couldn't find parts for it and the boards for it. It look like somebody tried to use it as a welder. Beautiful piece of gear though
  20. MrIgotNomoney

Still around new job busy as all get out hoping everyone is doing well

Still around new job busy as all get out hoping everyone is doing well
  21. MrIgotNomoney

Fairchild 412-2 owners, a question...

Hello The 412-2 speed change. The motor and transfer pulley each have 2 steps. Or at least mine did. The belt is moved up or down changing to which ever step on both the motor and transfer pully. The 412-1, long chassis will have a socket with a cheater plug. This is where the electronic...
  22. MrIgotNomoney

CM Labs cc-50s info needed

Bumping my thread. Im looking for info on the cm labs cc-50s integrated amp. There is next to nothing on the web. Im looking for a schematic or service info. These must be rare as hell. A nice sounding amp. Very well built.
  23. MrIgotNomoney

Great metal speaker stands for a very reasonable price!

Damn Those are beautiful. Bob
  24. MrIgotNomoney

CM Labs CC-50s Rebuild

Im also looking fora schematic and or service manual.
Back
Top Bottom