Search results

1. schnitzle

Twin tweeter baffle layout question

Dual cl-80, 20 euros at the thrift store. I walked away because too big, but then I picked them up anyway the next day. That woofer is 24cm. https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/dual_cl_80.html My question is about that tweeter layout. -Not as close together as possible -Not as close to the woofer as...
  2. schnitzle

question for the maze experts

What can one expect given that driver is 2 inch?
  3. schnitzle

Please advice on this woofer problem (pics)

The rattling noise is very minimal. Can I just leave it and use it like this? How does does one fix this? Is this even old age or factory screw up?
  4. schnitzle

effect of break in for decade old never used speakers

I bought some boxed, new ported standmounts that have been manufactured somewhere between 2007-2009. Would the effect of break in be more pronounced than for recently produced speakers? What would the expected effect on the sound (if any) be pre break-in for speakers with such a long shelf time?
  5. schnitzle

Please look at these two Kef T27 SP1032

They belong to a pair of Kef rs101 I recently got sent by mail. They were packaged very nicely, it's unlikely anything happened during transport. They were described by the seller as being in 'top condition'. When I saw them I decided they need replacing and ordered a pair from Falcon. The...
  6. schnitzle

Falcon T27's ok for Kef rs101?

Should I if one of them looks like this?
  7. schnitzle

strange pattern of dents in soft dome tweeter

What would cause this? -The other tweeter is fine. -I can't hear any problems trying some sine tone/sweep/white noise/mono music with both speakers on my bench. I cannot discern between the dented and undented tweets. -There is no indication tweeter has been swapped. Everything is identical but...
Back
Top Bottom