Search results

1. lokerola

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

That is so cool.
  2. lokerola

Missing PL-41 Tonearm Nut

Nice!!
  3. lokerola

22 years ago today, Remy Shand "The Way I Feel" released in the US

I totally agree - it's an awesome album, well, CD. :) I've had my copy since it first came out. I was always surprised that he didn't put out more music. The fact that he wrote and performed all the music is even more impressive. He had a very 70's Marvin Gaye vibe going on. Highly recommended!
  4. lokerola

Off the leash....

Welcome and Yea! for Cerwin Vega's!
  5. lokerola

OK, here we go!
  6. lokerola

Lokerola’s Pioneer PL-41 restoration

It's fantastic. I'm wrapping up a few things on the table and writing a summary. Should have it posted up this weekend.
  7. lokerola

I also wonder if someone can 3d print it?
  8. lokerola

9. lokerola

The best phono preamp under $1000 (aka the Hagerman Bugle upgrade thread)

Always something to spend my money on! LOL.
  10. lokerola

I don’t think so. It slides Inside the counter weight to keep it from moving outward. It’s pretty light. I don’t think it’s a sub weight.
  11. lokerola

I wish I could help. I’ve got a spare pl41 tone arm, but it’s missing the nut as well! If you ever figure out a replacement, let me know. EDIT - I’ll try and grab the diameter from my good tonearm and post it here. Not sure how I’d find the thread pitch though. Edit2 - And of course the...
  12. lokerola

The best phono preamp under $1000 (aka the Hagerman Bugle upgrade thread)

Just got my Bugle with the 2210 last week. I‘m very impressed with this phono pre! Blows my original Mani out of the water. I can’t see anything beating it for the price. Been testing it with both MC and MM carts and it sounds lovely and quiet with both.
  13. lokerola

Japanese Jazz Joints

The 2 guys who published the photo book Tokyo Jazz Joints have a podcast called (not surprisingly) “Tokyo Jazz Joints”. I like listening to their stories of fun, weird, strange, and fun encounters with the owners and customers in these vanishing types of places.
  14. lokerola

Cool. I've never hard the PLC9. I have a Denon 103 which should be a good match with the arm.
  15. lokerola

Thanks! I got them from mnpctech. They have adjustable feet for many turntables, and a few generic ones. I bought the generic 1.75" adjustable height feet with wood screws. They're very well built (and expensive). They are a gorgeous piece of machined aluminum. Highly recommended if you're...
  16. lokerola

Haven't checked in here in a while (I didn't want to clog up the thread with my daily troubles and tribulations). But things are happening. I should have an update within a week or two. Slow and steady is how this resto/resto-mod is coming along. Here's a sneak peek of the plinth with mass...
  17. lokerola

Happy Birthday lokerola!

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes!!! :beerchug:
  18. lokerola

Three Years With The Schiit Freya + Pre-amp

I might have to try those, thanks! Also, did you install a heat sink on top of your Freya? I always thought it needed a top mount vent.
  19. lokerola

Member jimfet has passed - RIP

RIP Jim. :(
  20. lokerola

Phono Pre-Amp

I wasn't being snarky. I thought I was overlooking something.
  21. lokerola

Phono Pre-Amp

I have a question about the A B testing. There's only one set of RCA inputs on the back. How are you doing A-B testing with one set of inputs? An RCA switch box in front of the Schiit?
  22. lokerola

Pics of your listening space

Never heard of them, but they’re gorgeous.
  23. lokerola

My Restored La Scala are finally home (before and after pics )

Thank you - it really is amazing.
Back
Top Bottom