Search results

1. dostrye

Help Needed with Denon DP-60L

Audiobro, that's great to hear! These are really great sounding TT's. I'll look at the pots when I do the re-cap, I don't have a speed issue (that I know of), and will probably err on the side of only replacing what is needed. I just put a DL-301 II on it last night and I can say that so far...
  2. dostrye

Help Needed with Denon DP-60L

Greetings Denon fans! I know this is an older thread but I am curious how your DP-60L came out Audiobro?? Assuming you got it running again, did the replacement audio cables make a difference? What cable did you end up with? @capmark, (or anyone else that has a thought), what about terminating a...
  3. dostrye

What TT's do you folks have

Hey 4300! Those are excellent tables! You said you just restored this table, do you have a source for parts? I need the display that the buttons are in, when I was going through mine, I was just checking that everything is tight and over did it and cracked the plastic. Other than that, a great TT.
  4. dostrye

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Evening folks. Highly Suspect - Mister Asylum
  5. dostrye

Howdy All! It's been a while!
  6. dostrye

Any Dual service people out there on the West Coast?

Nemo, Nice decks! I've seen that plinth before in other forums, definitely a unique one. It would be cool if I had a doner / parts deck to have available, but not a reality. I think I am coming to the realization that I am going to need to do this service myself. Since this is in such nice...
  7. dostrye

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate the advice. Danj, I was quite surprised when Hawthorn Audio rather quickly said "we wont touch the Dual's, they are very complex". Nemo Bit, thank you suggesting NW Audio, I will look them up. And if it comes down to it I'll tackle it myself, I am...
  8. dostrye

Hey everyone! I have a Dual 1219 turntable that I am trying to get serviced, and I would like to keep this work on the West Coast. (I live in the Seattle area). I am the second owner of this turntable, and it is in pristine shape. I am looking for someone experienced with the Dual 1200 series...
  9. dostrye

Finishing the evening with Heart - Dog And Butterfly Take care all!
  10. dostrye

Its been a while since I have contributed, but it's all good! Hope everyone is doing well!! Deep Purple - Who Do We Think We Are
  11. dostrye

Some Days of the New on Spotify.
  12. dostrye

Speaker placement rules of thumb

Experiment. Placement, distance, toe-in etc. So many variables, so little time!
  13. dostrye

The Fix
  14. dostrye

Howdy all! It's been a bit. Picked up a couple today, starting with The Firm
  15. dostrye

Scorpions.
  16. dostrye

Take care!
  17. dostrye

Good evening, night, morning, afternoon, music lovers!! Hope everyone is doing well. Doing some record cataloging, cleaning and listening. Start the record listening off with a little Diary of a Madman.
  18. dostrye

Finish the evening with Badfinger
  19. dostrye

How was the show? I am thinking of going to the Seattle show..
  20. dostrye

Haven't Bought a Receiver in 35 years...

I have to second the Cambridge Audio advice. I just picked up a used (very cared for), 551R for $250. While this is a 7.1 receiver, the sound quality is stunning! (I use analog direct for most of my listening). Read the reviews, Cambridge sacrifices bells and whistles for better design and...
  21. dostrye

On my way out, a quick side 2 of Ray Charles - The Genius Of
Back
Top Bottom