Search results

1. mkline

RIP Bob Crites

Rest In Peace Bob!:( A very nice and smart man, never mind helping me out with crossovers and drivers. Mike
  2. mkline

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Billy Idol -- Vital Idol. Mike
  3. mkline

Led Zeppelin -- In Through The Out Door. Mike
  4. mkline

The Police -- Ghost In The Machine. Abbey Road Studios Mike
  5. mkline

Def Leppard -- Rarities 3. Mike
  6. mkline

Def Leppard -- Rarities 2. Mike
  7. mkline

Def Leppard -- Euphoria. Mike
  8. mkline

I only had High N Dry back in the '80s and don't really remember how it sounded to compare. They all sound fine to me now though. Adrenalize sounds very good, so does Slang. Actually I give them all a passing grade:thumbsup:. Mike
  9. mkline

Def Leppard -- Retroactive. Mike
  10. mkline

Def Leppard -- Slang. Mike
  11. mkline

I sure do :music:. Mike
  12. mkline

I received my Def Leppard box set Volume 2 today:beerchug:. I'm starting off with Adrenalize :rockon:. Mike
  13. mkline

Guns n Roses - Appetite For Destruction
  14. mkline

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I love Rock N Roll
  15. mkline

Styx - The Grand Illusion
  16. mkline

Joined the Klipschorn Klub

Ahhh man! They are real terrible with all their honkyness:rflmao::rolleyes::rockon: . Mike
  17. mkline

Actually the were a cancelled special order. I have no reason to doubt World Wide Stereo as the are very reputable. They sound great now that I have the new diaphragm installed. I won't call out the final tester. Mike
  18. mkline

the klipsch bug bite me hard!! lookingat La Scalas

Ahhh man, you really have some massive willpower!!:beerchug: Mike
  19. mkline

Yes full warranty is still good. The offending diaphragm is being replaced :rockon:. Mike
  20. mkline

It turns out the tweeter wasn't working on the one speaker. I checked it with a meter and it was dead. I pulled it apart, and it appears the voice coil was just forced into the gap. I had to really pull on it to get the smashed coil out. Mike
  21. mkline

I got the other one in place and there was an immediate problem. The high frequencies on the one are very low. The mid and tweeter are working, they are just real low and flat sounding. I checked all connections and jumpers. I switched speaker cables from my amp with no difference. Maybe...
  22. mkline

Ok, my report so far is... I only have one unboxed and running. The bass is REAL solid compared to my KLF30s, but not really any louder than the 30s. They are really holding their own to the Khorn. I have a lot of things to move around before I can get the other one installed and I just haven't...
  23. mkline

I've been wanting these speakers for years and I finally pulled the trigger! Don't mind the mess,I was in a hurry:rockon:. I'll post some better pics after I get everything sorted out :beerchug:. Mike
  24. mkline

Def Leppard - Vinyl Collection Volume 1 I never had Pyromania on vinyl so that's what I'm starting with. It sounds good to my tired ears:rockon:. Mike
  25. mkline

REDOING ANOTHER SET OF HERESY CABINETS WITH ROSEWOOD VENEER

If my wife said to get rid of mine I'd say too bad. I just don't get these guys that let their wives dictate what they can and can't have in their home. I guess I must be lucky or maybe I live on another planet.
Back
Top Bottom