Search results

1. L

Dual Subwoofer Connection Options (2-channel only)

Hello - I'm looking for some guidance on how to (re-)hookup my dual subs. I previously had separate amp and preamp and had them hooked up via sub1/sub2 balanced (XLR). The subs are SVS Ultra 16s and the new integrated amp is Primaluna Dialogue HP, which only has a single RCA out for the subs. I...
  2. L

Phono Stage Recommendations

I'd greatly appreciate some recommendations based on your experience and based on my gear. I have a VPI Scout with an Ortofon 2M Black cartridge. A Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated amplifier (all tubes), Sonus Faber Venere S speakers and a couple of SVS Ultra-16 subs. When I listen to...
  3. L

Monoblocked MC275s - Sound difference versus one in stereo?

Hi: I'm pondering different options for my 2-channel setup. Love the 275 mids and highs but am left wanting more from the bottom end. If I add another 275 in the mix (along with C2600), what sort of upgrade can I expect? Better power and some overhead would seem obvious ... but what about on...
  4. L

How to get more low end from MC275?

Hi all: First post here. I've been upgrading recently and am a bit betwixt and between on tubes versus SS. I currently have a demo McIntosh C2500 tube pre-amp (waiting on C2600 to be delivered) and an MC302 SS amp. I demoed an MC275 mkVI several times and loved the sound overall. I listen to...
Back
Top Bottom