Search results

1. O au-d11mK2

Sansui AU-X1 cost no object project

il follow :bigok: Have joust opened mine to clean ad hava a quick visual ...
  2. O au-d11mK2

What TT's do you folks have

Elac miracord 50H2 for its shifter, (stock) Garrard 401, ebony xfiberplinth w 3009 and a grado black Yamaha Pf-800 with a Soundsmith Carmen HO MM Revox 795 and Lenco L78 projects.
  3. O au-d11mK2

Yamaha pf-800

Hi, i had the fortune of getting a PF-800 now, been missing out on some the last years. My question is i need a new belt, table is slow to gather speed. Will i have any benefit form ordering a Origin live custom belt? Can someone also confirm the length in mm? this thread indicates some...
  4. O au-d11mK2

Show Me Your Sansui!

Have not posted for some time, the collection has grown somewhat ... this came and whent because of to round of my last 2: Mostly playing them on my SPX9000, had a pair of HPM110 (sold) building VOT A7's and Olympus c50 7s
  5. O au-d11mK2

X forward and similar technologies.

Im slightly stupid with my question, the essence of my question was would a sansui with pre out and feedf?orward maintain the feed forward interest ? I have read in several sources the au d11 is FF : "Ground Free Circuit encompasses every advance in amplifier technology, including Diamond...
  6. O au-d11mK2

Show Me Your Sansui!

Finished mounting part of my system. The x901 gets the most of my time. Looking for a ampselector (opposite of a speaker selector) ... Love the 3! Same, same but different. Au9500 Au D11 mk 2 Au x901 with cd-x701 Oh and recently picked up some lm220, quite good. And not dissimilar to jbl L36 or...
  7. O au-d11mK2

X forward and similar technologies.

i have the possibility to get a grandintegra m508 that has a similar technology as the xforward from sansui. It seems to me it will handle 2ohm loads better than a b2101. Same 8ohm but can’t imagine the b2101 being happy at 2ohm? Could the m508 cirutry be a good power amp for a x201, or the...
  8. O au-d11mK2

too bassy a sansui ,THE AU-607...

Im sorry, wrong chice of words, have been looking for some schematics of the alpha607dr, but may have to order one. possibly IDK has ...
  9. O au-d11mK2

too bassy a sansui ,THE AU-607...

wrong amp, not alpha ... looking for alpha607Dr schematic, only found scematin of AU607/517
  10. O au-d11mK2

AU-alpha607DR and protection ... :-(

Thanks, there is some comfort in that... Im stil searching for some service manual on IT though. I have from other threads understood the au-709 was a western equivalent the 911dg was also mentioned. But have not found info on protestion corcuiot on these either. Found a YouTube on a 9090...
  11. O au-d11mK2

So , i thougt i had found the scematics ... No...
  12. O au-d11mK2

Hope I don't have to resort to something like this ... https://hackaday.com/2014/11/13/extreme-repair-of-a-burnt-pcb/ Ann other question is, can i bypass the blackened section? Some say wires sound better than board based signal paths .. And what should i try to clean the black parts with?
  13. O au-d11mK2

So i bought an amp I had been searching for ... And when listening to it at the previous owner it had some cracking noise on on channel, we turned it of and switched the loudspeakers. And when we turned it on again It never went out of protection ... I still wanted it, but when i inspect it now...
  14. O au-d11mK2

My Salute to the West Coast Grand daddy's of Sound

I like my HPM 110's ....
  15. O au-d11mK2

Turntables ... new and old to me!

Hi and thanks for your implied question. The essence of my question was more along the lines of: Will the miracord be better player if I do upgrades and is it worth spending money on it, I have it through family so not planing to get rid of it. And to my understanding it is an excellent...
  16. O au-d11mK2

And since we are derailing, my wife had a R5 baccarat, 90bhp full leather, electric windows climat control etc. It was quite a car. I personally have always lusted for an original Alpine5. Blue with gold decals... and of course as Turbo2 !!! But at the moment I’m prioritising AUDIO
  17. O au-d11mK2

Thanks, I will refurbish the miracord, the ERA stil not sure... I have on hand e Lenco L78 (not SE) that I might get for day to day. My best catch just last night was a Garrard 401, no plint but an SME 3009 v2 and 2 cartridges. This will be my priority, plinth and setup.
  18. O au-d11mK2

New speakers?

i like horns, started with a pair of Jbl sva 1800, and they followed me til my son poked the hell out of the tweeters... a stint with a pair of Mission 703 left me searching for others. Currently have a pair of Pioneer HPM 110’s that I might refurbish the cases on. Quite nice... But a pair of...
  19. O au-d11mK2

I have had a Elac Miracord 50 H II for some time now, it is quite nice but I think I may have to invest in a new stylus and possibly look into the idler wheel. But not sure it is worth dooing the full assortment of mods that are practiced on the Lenco 75/78 s. Is the miracord capable of similar...
  20. O au-d11mK2

Infinity Renaissance 90

Quick question, a vintage Threshold a400. class A 100w @8ohm... hos would IT do for a pair of ren90. I have also stumbled upon a pair of ren80’s, a big step down form 90’s ? Price is about 3/4. Thanks again!
  21. O au-d11mK2

Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

Pioneer hpm 110 / mission 703 / Jbl sva / AR 85. On either: AU9500 / AU-D11mk2 / AU-x901. Love the hpm, the 703’s are vastly under rated. The sva have been with me 20years. The AR are quite nice bookshelves.
  22. O au-d11mK2

Some open amps...

Thanks I had seen most of these. The phono might be worth a revisit...
  23. O au-d11mK2

Sansui AU-D11 II trimmer replacement WITH PICS

Excellent! Will reopen my mk2 in 14 days to do these things! And thanks to @Hyperion for pointing to this
  24. O au-d11mK2

Some open amps...

In the meantime I opened my au9500, very clean. A previous owner has changed some caps... Îl try to post proper pictures, but in the meantime an album link https://imgur.com/gallery/BTx3o9w
Back
Top Bottom