Search results

1. JohnnyS

1978 Kenwood KD 3070 Cartridge Upgrade ?

Thank you for input. Important things to consider.
  2. JohnnyS

1978 Kenwood KD 3070 Cartridge Upgrade ?

I just dropped off my KD 3070 off to my tech for service yesterday. I will not see again til after the first of the year. I am wondering about changing out the ADC XLM MK 2 cartridge to something more modern. I been tossing around the idea of going with the Audio-Technica VM 540 MC/H with...
  3. JohnnyS

What Marantz receiver is this ?

Thank you !
  4. JohnnyS

RIP Gene Taylor

It was fun watching him play with The Blasters RIP
  5. JohnnyS

Thanks I wish I never got rid of it
  6. JohnnyS

This is a blown up distorted picture of my marantz receiver that I had around 1974ish. I had a Marantz 6100 turntable to go with it. Does any know what model this is by looks?
  7. JohnnyS

CERWIN VEGA D3 Direct replacement 10" Woofers

It's the cable TV box. LOL
  8. JohnnyS

Got the VR-7000 65 wpc in my bedroom
  9. JohnnyS

For my convenience I bought a used OEM set in good condition from a Ebay vendor in Canada. The instant gratification worked for me. Should get good service out of these. I am a stereo system kind of guy. I have four 70's receiver's set up around my house. LOL
  10. JohnnyS

Put my D3's in my garage. They make my 25 wpc vector research VR-2500 Zing ! LOL
  11. JohnnyS

I have a set of D7's I run in my din with Klipch R8's on top. I like the sound they put out together. I been looking for a easily obtainable set of D3's for my garage system. So I got these in a package deal. Like I said earlier a woofer is out. I was hoping to refoam and be good to go. Not...
  12. JohnnyS

Cool. That's helps ! Thank you.
  13. JohnnyS

Thanks for the info.
  14. JohnnyS

Just pulled the trigger and bought two 101W2's Ready to drop in the cabinets. Anyone know how to recap the crossovers. I can solder myself. Not sure where to source the capacitors.
  15. JohnnyS

I have to wait til this weekend to get home and check with a volt meter. I was just hoping for a refoam but I think it is done. I am open to upgrading the speakers at this point. Not interested in spending a lot of money when I can buy newer speakers cheaper. Maybe I can get the...
  16. JohnnyS

No sound is coming out of the woofer speaker.
  17. JohnnyS

Hi Looking for direct 10" replacement woofers for my CV D3's. The CV part number is 101W2. I my case one speaker works. Sadly the other has a blown woofer. Was looking at Goldwood Sound 10" 8ohm speakers from Amazon. $93.30 a pair. Would like a OEM replacement if possible. New...
  18. JohnnyS

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Chicago " Live at Carnegie Hall " side one 1971
  19. JohnnyS

Two Receivers to a set of Cerwin Vega D 7s

In my stereo cabinet I have two receivers. One for music and radio. Another one is a AVR receiver for TV. I want to know if there is a switch I can buy to switch between receivers and my floor standers. That way if I want to watch a concert and don't want to watch it in suround sound I can...
Back
Top Bottom