Search results

1. IBSO52

Pioneer SX-750

I purchased a lot awhile back and finally got around to taking some pictures and cleaning up the 750. It's pretty dirty but other than that plays nice and just needs a little TLC. The case isn't in the best of shape. I think I'm going to try and build a new case tomorrow.
  2. IBSO52

HELP! I need advice on changing a power cord on a Pioneer SX 750

Can a novice do this ? Or should I leave it to a professional? It looks like I will have to take the whole piece off. Do this mean I have to remove the speaker terminals, inputs and AC outlet ?
  3. IBSO52

Kenwood JL-504 Speakers

I recently inherited these speakers. I don't know much about them but they sound pretty good. Does anyone know about these speakers? Any information would be appreciated.
  4. IBSO52

Need speaker advice for my Pioneer SX 1050

I have a Pioneer SX 1050 and looking to get some speakers for it. What I currently have seems out to be enough for the unit. You can tell the 1050 wants to put out power but the speakers are holding it back. I'm a novice and don't really know much about speakers. What are some good speakers...
  5. IBSO52

Pioneer SX 50 vs SX 80 Series

So I've recently came across a few receivers in both the 50 and 80 series models. I've listened to both and I wonder what other people think. Do they like the 50 series more? I never really read much about the 80 series unless its the 1980. Is the 80 series not as nice? What are the pros /...
  6. IBSO52

Question about my Pioneer SX 880

This may be a stupid question but am I able to plug different components into the TAPE 1 REC as well as the TAPE @ REC? Right now I have my IPOD worked up the the AUX input and my cd player in the TAPE 1 PLAY input. I'm looking to add a cassette tape player and also add my CPU
  7. IBSO52

Pioneer SX 1050

I wanted to know what you guys thought the value of a Pioneer SX 1050 was? Unit is in great shape and has recently been serviced.
  8. IBSO52

Pioneer SX Replacement Case?

Does the Pioneer SX series value go down if it has a replacement case? I currently have an 880 and the case is in fairly good shape. I'm looking into making a case made from real wood but i don't want to hurt the value of the unit. Any advice or information would be helpful. Thanks
  9. IBSO52

Which Deoxit / Cleaner Products do you use?

Starting this thread because I'm looking to clean out my Pioneer SX 680. I'm wondering which Deoxit / Cleaner products other AK members use. I've currently have these four and want to make sure I'm using it right. Deoxit D5 Deoxit Gold Deoxit Fader CRC Contact Cleaner Which cleaner is used...
  10. IBSO52

How much would you pay for a Pioneer SX-1250?

I came across a 1250 for sale. Attached are a few photos. The receiver will need some work and most likely recapped. The faceplate and case look like they are in pretty good shape.
  11. IBSO52

Pioneer SX-680

Check out this Pioneer SX-680 with it's original box. Any advice other Audiokarma members have on cleaning the unit would be helpful. It will need some TLC and plan to give it a good cleaning with DeoxIT. I plan to continue to post photos on this thread as I clean the unit up.
  12. IBSO52

Pioneer SX 880

I'm a novice to vintage stereo equipment. I just got my hands on this Pioneer SX 880. So far I only have it hooked up to my Ipod through the AUX. Looking to add a vintage turntable but don't know much about them (looking to add vintage turntable). Right now have two Pioneer and two Juliete...
Back
Top Bottom